5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly How It Should Be, 21 Jun. 2009
A. Hansom - See all my reviews
Tozer's wisdom from a life of spiritual devotion is apparent on every page. What I find is a deep love of Biblical truth and intimacy with God. The experience shared is timeless and deep. Great pearls of wisdom direction and comfort - the book is a real blessing and one to keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars A tremendous blessing!, 3 Feb. 2010
D. Rose "Dossie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Read this book and enjoy a deeper, richer walk with the Lord. Reading A W Tozer's books is drawing me closer to the Lord and even changing my life-style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant meditations, 17 Dec. 2012
Cheryl Edwards (South Wales) - See all my reviews
I purchased this because I am no longer able to study or even read my Bible regularly any longer due to ill health. I have been an avid reader & student of the Word since my conversion to the Lord in May 1983, so I deeply miss not being able to do this for the past 5 years. My Christian Dr recommended this as the readings & meditations are very brief, yet still challenging and if you are able to concentrate (unlike me) then you can always dig deeper into the Word to glean more precious truths for yourself. If you like having your ears tickled with sweet promises that make you feel good, then "Tozer" is not for you.