4.0 out of 5 stars Happy 11 year old
My daughter is such a big fan of these boys. Not really my kind of music but I listened to it because I am taking her to see them and so thought I had better get to know some of the songs! It is actually nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.
Published 6 months ago by Tia

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't like them.
Bought this for my sister for Xmas, don't like them so i'm giving them 1 star. It keeps popping up in my review list so don't blame me for reviewing it!!
Published 20 days ago by Barry Byrne

‹ Previous | 116 17 1826 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Arrived quickly and well protected. I opened it as soon as it arrived and was so excited as it has some amazing songs on. All one direction lovers like me will also love this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift., 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
It was a lovely gift for my cousin.
She loves them and it made her Christmas.
However I was disappointed with the price. I should have looked closer to home before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs of Endearment, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
As with many other people, the song “Story of My Life” grew on me after I heard it countless times on the radio. Fortunately, I was pleasant surprised to hear other tunes that I would like on this cd even more such as Strong, Midnight Memories, You & I, and Happily. I am previously familiar with their sound after hearing their track “Beautiful” from the 2012 Brit Awards compilation. Midnight Memories by One Direction is best for those who are ok with listening to romantic songs from a blend of pop and rock music.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandaughter loves it., 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
I bought this for my grandaughter`s christmas present. She loves One Direction and wasn`t disappointed by this cd. Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Corker of an album!, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Right, i like a huge range of music: my favourite bands are The Smiths and The Beatles. I also love 60s folk, 60s psychedelic, shoegaze etc etc. I have been to hundreds and hundreds of gigs-early Stone Roses, Spacemen 3, Primal Scream etc. My point? I know A LOT about music and what i think is good and has substance... Obviously i had been aware of 1D but they had gone over 'my head'. However, back in September, i watched a few of their videos and interviews and i was instantly smitten with them. Great songs, great voices, funny, charismatic personalities. I bought the first two albums and they are great. This new album is sublime. Really catchy songs, their voices are wonderful and the the whole album just flows. I have been playing it over and over, it makes me feel really good. My friends think i am mad because i love them, but i laugh at them for their musical snobbery and narrow minds! This will be an album i will keep coming back to in years to come. Good music is good music whatever genre it is.
Sarah.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1D, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Absolutely fantastic album! It really shows how much they have grown since their first album, and what they are capable of!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 25 Jan 2014
HSC (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
My 14 year old daughter says "Best album 1D have had. All ages enjoy it. Has some suggestive language for younger children."

5.0 out of 5 stars one direction, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
purchased for my 1d mad daughter, fantastic price one happy daughter equals one happy mum and peace reigns one more in the house, arrived extremely quickly :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 24 Jan 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CD
I Love this CD and that's all I have to say about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Direction CD, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
1 direction fan, well wrapped to stop damage, would recommend to all mothers with 1direction fans, CD was well enjoyed

‹ Previous | 116 17 1826 | Next ›