4.0 out of 5 stars Happy 11 year old
My daughter is such a big fan of these boys. Not really my kind of music but I listened to it because I am taking her to see them and so thought I had better get to know some of the songs! It is actually nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.
Published 6 months ago by Tia

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't like them.
Bought this for my sister for Xmas, don't like them so i'm giving them 1 star. It keeps popping up in my review list so don't blame me for reviewing it!!
Published 3 days ago by Barry Byrne

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy 11 year old, 13 Jan 2014
Tia (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars OneDirection, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Bought as a Christmas present for someone else. Arrived very quickly and was forwarded for Christmas with plenty of time to spare. I am sure it would have been enjoyed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
I'm not really a One Direction fan, but some of the songs on this CD are quite good. I'm glad I bought this product.
It's for my sister, and she was very happy after receiving it.
I would recommend this to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
This was bought for my daughter for Christmas but I have the MP3 version on my Amazon Cloud. I have to say I have listened to it a couple of times and really like it. "Story of my Life" has to be my favourite. Another good album from the One D boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars best album yet, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Ok..just so you know i am a 42 year old man, my daughter is a Directioner so i have listened to all their albums over and over and i find the lads to be very likeable and their songs always catchy, i am a big music fan from liking the 50's due to my mum and dad, my era the 80's and try and keep up with the modern stuff and after a few listens this album holds up very well, with 18 songs i feel none are fillers and all are very listenable, "Don't forget where you Belong" is the stand out track for me and should defo be a single release followed by "Better the Words" which has a funky guitar riff throughout.
"Little White Lies" and "Little Black Dress" are also highlights, i feel their are more hits on this album as they never really release many from each album it seems..how many from Take Me Home..4??..with 18 decent catchy songs they could easily double that i feel.
This album seems to have a rockier feel to it which is a good thing and could and should appeal to a wider fanbase..so well done lads, keep up the hard work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous upbeat pop!, 28 Nov 2013
K. L. Beeden (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
I am probably not the target audience for One Direction as a woman in her midthirties but the catchy songs make for a fantastic album. From the well known singles 'Story of My Life' and 'Best Song Ever' to gorgeous ballads 'You and I', my favourite 'Don't Forget Where You Belong' and the earworm 'Little White Lies' this album is the bands strongest all around offering to date- I think it will surprise a lot of people.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't like them., 11 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 Jun 2014
Eight year old likes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Very good product. We really enjoyed listening to the music. It came few days before the public release and this was a huge achievement for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Great album very up beet. Came very quickly. Al their albums have been good but think this is the best yet

Midnight Memories