on 23 December 2013
I chose this because it would go through the letter box and not have to have the hassle of collection from the Post Office.

Good selection of sweets.
on 2 January 2014
I thought this would have been bigger
It does say letterbox siza but the picture makes you feel it would be bigger . . . . . .
on 14 April 2014
I really liked it. It will be great för the kids. thank you so much. I will try this again
on 23 February 2015
its a bit small but who cares about that when your eating chocolate
on 11 September 2014
a very good selection of sweets, I have recommended them to friends
on 3 December 2014
brilliant wee stocking filler for my 3 yr old
on 11 December 2014
good selection
on 18 July 2014
just fab
on 7 December 2013
After receiving this so called 'Gift' I totted up how much it would cost me to make it myself, including all the sweets (8, 20p items :/) and a much nicer gift box, £3 MAX! basically Ive just spent £2 on a fredo four times over. brilliant. Make it yourself!!! dead easy and soooo much better!
on 5 December 2013
I don't normally leave reviews but this has so incensed me that I thought I should .This is not worth the money. £7.80 Looks good on the picture - waste of time. Should have bought at the local shop would have got a lot more of my money. This is just money for nothing. I will probably bin it. Too embarrassed to give to anyone for a Christmas present.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse