5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable
Compared to high street prices these are a bargain as they're well made and comfortable. Eventually bought 2 pairs which I've never done before.
Published 13 months ago by Pot Sushi

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but dangerous
Published 3 months ago by Dave

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but dangerous, 7 Jan. 2015
These fit perfectly and are very comfortable indeed. The problem is the grip of the soles when wet and on a smooth surface. I first noticed this when entering Tesco from a wet car park. As soon as I stepped into the store, I slipped badly and just managed to stop myself from sprawling face first in the aisle. Until the soles dried off, I was walking about so gingerly, I suspect people thought I'd soiled myself. To make matters worse, the wet soles made a very loud squeak with every step. This is a shame as they are well made and great for driving with the sole wrapping up the back of the shoe. So, in summary, great in the dry, extremely hazardous in the wet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a Great product, 19 Jan. 2014
It a good shoes, it is very comfortable. But after few months they are really unsafe. The buttons in the shoe soles seems to break off and they are very slippery on a wet surface, safety is really a issue. the lace provided is too cheap they twist often and it is cutting of the lace holes, one of them has already come off after 3 months. Also the shoe lace doesn't seem to stay intact they come off every 10 minutes when you are waking. Was very happy when I bought but I am hardly wearing it now, not great for that the name stands for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Has no grip., 5 Dec. 2014
A bit big in the front but a comfy fit around the ankle. After breaking them in for a bit though and getting colder/wetter weather, I've discovered that these shoes have no grip, so it's like ice skating when it's raining, which in England happens a lot!

Great Summer shoes, as long as it's dry I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, 14 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable shoe, 30 Jan. 2014
At this bargain price I had to get my first pair of Sketchers. I am delighted with them and they are very comfortable and fashionable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 13 Jan. 2014
Purchased these for my son he is very happy with them, he said they are lovely and warm and very comfortable to wear. I on the other hand wad very happy with the price and delivery. I would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers USA Mens Floater Low-Top, 8 Jan. 2014
Excellent shoes.No other comment.Key characteristic:COMFORT.All the skechers shoes I have bought are the best shoes I have ever had and this is one of them.Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, 6 Dec. 2013
These shoes are very comfortable, nice design and very fast delivery.

I would have given them 5 stars, but I noticed some minor defect on the front of the shoes when I opened the box.

Other than that, they are perfect shoes, extremely comfortable (as they have silicon bottom inside combined with soft sole outside) and excellent, fast delivery!

I would recommend those shoes, especially for people with flat foot like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 4 July 2014
Great shoes, incredibly comfortable and purchased at a very competitive price. Would recommend to anyone who likes shoes that are comfortable and that look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable footwear, 3 Jun. 2014
I have worn these a couple of times now and have to say I'm very impressed. They are very comfortable, look well made and hopefully will last for a good while.
Nothing negative to say at all at this time.