on 25 April 2014
This is outside of Twisted Envy's 28 days cover so no replacement or refund offered. so if you want a product that will ast more than 28 days look elsewhere. It looked sturdy and still does but cable remains stationary on my desk and has occasional use but now does not chage my phone. Not a quality product.
on 19 February 2014
Both cables I purchased failed within 2 weeks of receiving them. They we're replace but failed again
Full refund was issued ok.
on 17 March 2014
Red STRONG BRAIDED Lightning Sync Data Cable has Stopped working after 3 days. Don't bother. Go for original or amazon basic.
on 1 March 2016
A couple of months after buying & reviewing what seemed to be a good bargain, two orders both have ceased to work and now both mine and my wifes Ipad tell us the cables have broken down and are not suitable for use with the ipads. Glad we didnt spend a lot on them, money wasted!
on 21 June 2014
Product just stopped working! Seller was good and gave me my money back, but i would not recommend this to anyone! Go and buy a real one!
on 4 March 2014
You get what you pay for here. I should have learnt my lesson now, however i once again thought it was amazing to find a ''strong'', braided, extra long iPhone 5 charger for £5 including delivery fee. It definitely was too good to be true.

I use this charger in the USB plug that originally came with my iPhone and have also used it in my PC.
The charger has lasted me approximately 3 weeks and has started doing exactly what my original iPhone 5 charger did and the replacement one after that. The wire only works if held in different positions and often cuts out, eventually this gets worse and worse until it stops working completely. I don't know what it is with these iPhone 5 chargers but i have had my iPhone for just under a year now and already gone through now 3 chargers and have recently ordered a fourth. However these cheap knock-offs definitely do not last as long as the original Apple iPhone 5 chargers. As the name falsely implies- this charger is not ''strong'' at all i would not recommend anyone who plans to use this charger daily to buy it.

The only circumstance i can see this cable being useful is as a replacement/back-up cable for a short period of time. (or to hang myself with)
on 4 June 2014
This could well be an issue with Apple rather than the product, but this worked perfectly initially, then a note popped up on my phone to say it wasn't an official Apple product and performance became patchy from then on. It finally stopped working about 4 weeks after I'd bought it Disappointing reall.
on 14 March 2014
Broke after few weeks wouldn't advise to get this as it breaks easily I didn't even use it that much
on 10 July 2014
I'm afraid that after a couple of weeks this didn't work any more. It's the same old story and I think apple put some sort of trick in their iphine 5 to prevent any non apple chargers being used. It's is a lovely strong looking cable though
on 7 March 2014
Just what I have been looking for, providing the perfect middle ground between the expensive apple originals and terrible, cheap reproductions. The braid is tough as anything, and the actual connectors are heavy duty too. Haven't had any connectivity problems either. I'm delighted, and very happy to recommend this.

See one answered question