5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, great price
My daughter has the curliest hair you can imagine, and we have tried practically everything we could in order to somewhat tame it. Given that we opt to avoid parabens and other suspicious substances, there are only so many things that you can do.

Published 9 months ago by Manolis W

1.0 out of 5 stars Oil Excellent shame after sales lets it down!
Published 18 months ago by T. L. Jenkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Oil Excellent shame after sales lets it down!, 11 Nov. 2013
T. L. Jenkins (UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered 2 bottles, one was fine but the other had leaked almost half the contents due to the top not being screwed on properly, a previous customer in reviews had the same problem. Moroccan Gold told me;'it seems to have happened once or twice but out of several thousand a week its not bad going' It is when that Customer is you and through losing nearly half the bottle amounts to the bottle costing you almost double!!!
Having exchanged 10 emails with Moroccan Gold regarding this over a period of 6 days (when they kept assuring me that they wanted their customers to be happy) they offered me a 30ml replacement with my NEXT order. Would not send one now against THIS order, the one I had a problem with! Then they offered to replace 120ml bottle but I had to pay for the leaky one to be returned to them for replacement! They then said that all the tops were checked before they went to Amazon to be dispatched so it is Amazon's fault and I should contact them. By this time I have had enough so am cutting my losses. The oil is very good but I will buy elsewhere in future as talk comes cheap and it is abundantly clear that this Company do not worry atall about whether or not the Customer is satisfied let alone happy! My advice is to stear well clear

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings....., 2 April 2014
I bought two bottles of this oil, one for myself, one for my daughter, who has problem skin, prone to breakouts. Neither of us had ever used it before, but I was impressed by the claims made for it.
My daughter only used it once, and it brought her out in spots so she obviously had to stop using it. I'm using it daily on my middle-aged face, and have been for about 6 weeks. I'm not sure what difference I'm supposed to notice, but I'm not noticing anything really!
Also, I've tried to find evidence of the 2013 award that the company states they have won - I can't find it. I'm not saying they haven't won this award, but it would be nice to find evidence, especially as I bought from this company purely due to their ethical claims. So, 'Moroccan Gold', will you tell us where we can find more about your company please? Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received half empty bottle, 31 Mar. 2014
Appear to have received this after half of it had leaked. Very disappointed. The lid needs to be sorted! Very poor

1.0 out of 5 stars The oil I'm not too sure?, 21 May 2014
Not too sure about this oil? I didn't see any longterm results to be honest.
It was well packaged. Came in specified time. I don't think I would recommend this oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, great price, 22 Aug. 2014

Argan oil is by far the best product we have ever tried, perhaps the only one that really works, plus it is organic. My wife and I are absolutely thrilled, and so is our baby daughter who has been spared a lot of pain.

This seller also offers the best value for money option, I definitely recommend this product from this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars good not great, 23 Jan. 2014
been using this for nearly 2 weeks, it has a strong nutty smell, and leaves a matte finish i.e. residue on skin. i dont plan to order any more because moroccan gold dont back up their claims of 'best gold trophy' with any proof e.g. articles, pictures of events

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product for hair!, 22 May 2014
I bought this because of the low price, and also because of it's clear explanation of the origins (which is great info for ethical buyers). I use it on my thick, wavy hair and it is wonderful for taming and smoothing it. Use after towel drying, as you would a serum. I have stopped using frizz ease completely, as this oil does as good a job and lasts FOREVER, with no nasty chemicals to speak of.

I had a little problem when I first received the product and the seller sorted it out very quickly and without fuss. I would recommend you try this oil, but beware of using too much, as your hair will grease up quickly if you do! I will definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful beauty product, 23 Jun. 2014
after my mother bought a very expensive argan oil by a former famous female model that you sell from on here i thought there must be something as good but not as expensive , well i bought one for myself and one for my mum who blindtested it and could not tell any difference on either , the biggest difference was she paid £49 and i paod a far more reasonable price , this moroccan argan oil has even won some prestigious awards from the beauty industry and does make your skin feel beautifully soft , if i had only one item to take on a desert island it would i think be this one , useful for so many things

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Jan. 2015
item shipped quickly in very good packing, the argan oil got nice soft "woody" smell and light golden colour, skin looks radiant and feels soft, highly recommended to buyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in perfect condition, got held up in Christmas post, 8 Jan. 2015
Arrived in perfect condition ,got held up in Christmas post ,not suppliers fault, Royal Mail very busy. This oil lives up to it's 5 star comments ,my skin feels softer ,smoother and is beginning to regain the glow it once had. I would definitely recommend this product and this company.