5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff
i bought this for my shooting expeditions the cool compartment really works, its big enough for all my gear (loads), and its very tough, not the wafer thin ones ive had previously, great buy.
Published 20 months ago by rollerkev

Although it looks good I'm not convinced it will last me very long..I needed a strong heavy duty bad for my weekly shop (while pushing a 2 year old in a prab)..but I think the shoulder straps are starting to show signs of strain & I only use it once a month over the past 2 months...it's great if you're putting clothes in just not so sure about a bag load of veggies!!
Published 2 months ago by blue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 11 Sept. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Although it looks good I'm not convinced it will last me very long, 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Nitehawk 40L Army/Military/Forces Rucksack/Backpack (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this bag for my partner for work he's very pleased with it really strong would highly recommended to buy ..., 30 Jun. 2014
Got this bag for my partner for work he's very pleased with it really strong would highly recommended to buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Jun. 2014
Perfect bag for festivals and camping, loads of room and compartments!!! Sturdy and hardwearing, easy wipe clean material.great purchase and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow big bag small price, 12 May 2014
great bag just what i was looking for bag with plenty of room for my gear at a cheap price

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 1 May 2014
bought this bag for travelling on aeroplane as hand luggage only, it is within the allowance guidelines and is easy to carry around ( no trailing suitcases).

The bottom compartment is ideal for keeping food hot or cold for picnics or bringing freezer food home from supermarket.

The only downside is the carry straps are a bit lightweight but can easily carry ten kilos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 20 April 2014
It is not an expedition level sack but for tarp & cook days or as a general day pack really good. The straps are a bit thin but its cheap as chips so no complaint, this is a sack with a huge amount of space well worth the cost

4.0 out of 5 stars good Value for money, 12 April 2014
good bag for what i needed it for but unfortunately the straps at the top have started to tear away from the bag but other then that its ok

5.0 out of 5 stars As it looks, 8 April 2014
Very good lots of pockets etc,
Handy bag too have
Not too badly priced
Good de livery,
Large to o

2.0 out of 5 stars nitehawk bag, 25 Mar. 2014
i purchased this bag as i have to take a lot of stuff to work and back, i unfortunately cannot use it for that as after 2 weeks of carrying heavy-ish items the bag started to rip on the straps. its okay if your just putting your lunch and a few bits in but for anything else i wouldn't risk it.
really disappointing