on 6 January 2014
Ordered this firstly because it was free and I wasn't sure if I would like reading from my newly acquired Kindle and secondly because it was a collection of novellas which I thought would be easier to pick up and put down at any time during Christmas.
The title and illustrations on the cover are slightly misleading as none of the stories have a Christmas theme but nevertheless all are good reads and kept me pleasantly occupied during the quieter periods over the festive season.
If you want some easy reading then you will enjoy this collection. I am now a Kindle convert regarding books although I thought I never would be.
on 23 December 2013
I have read several books from the Choc Lit authors, mainly Sue Moorcroft, never fail to enjoy and absorb me, some fine writing, highly recommended
on 15 December 2013
Halfway reading through these christmas stories and enjoying them .Nice stories to settle down with a cup of coffee and relax.
on 29 December 2013
i usually go for crime and thrillers but this was a free book so thought i would try it out. I'm half way through the second story and i am really enjoying them. My only criticism is that the first story seemed a bit rushed at the end
on 14 March 2014
Kindle Free Edition

I wanted something 'Christmasy' to read during the season and this fitted the bill. As a free book I can't complain, I enjoyed reading them but they are a bit forgettable.
on 26 December 2013
These are four very enjoyable books, some are slightly better than others and they also vary a little in lengths. The stories are not set around Christmas and therefor, a great read any time of the year.
on 25 December 2013
Fabulous books which I read without wanting to put my e-reader down. The stories cover wide ranging emotions and the characters are fantastic. A must-read for any romantics out there.
on 28 April 2014
All the books complimented each other and were brilliant to relax and read on the beach!
I would say if you like a light read on holiday go for it, but it is definitely Chicklit!
on 28 December 2014
Really enjoyed this collection of short stories. Every one of them warmed me up on a cold winters night as each one had something about it that made it special.
on 25 December 2013
Only able to access one story. Good job it was free, so ok no expence incurred tried to read other titles but failed. One star for one short read!