4.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Published 12 months ago by maxab

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Strap snapped on first use. Absolutely "not fit for purpose"
Published 6 months ago by mal fraser

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Streetwize SWRB6 Easy Rack Soft Roof Rack (Automotive)
I needed to get some decking but didn't want to pay for delivery so thought I'd give this a go - I maxed out on the load with eight 3.6m boards so was understandably worried but TBH there was nothing to worry about, it did the job very well and is light and compact. The only thing you have to watch is speed bumps where long loads see-saw a bit but as long as you take it easy its fine, it'll probably scratch the paint but I'm sure you could get round that - I don't worry because any scratches will blend in with all the others.....
I'm tall so just had to make sure the straps didn't clash with my head but not a problem and anyone who sits in the back of my car is a passenger doesn't count anyway.
All in all very good piece of kit that will pay back in no time

5.0 out of 5 stars very good roof rack, 29 May 2013
very good easy to used can changer form one car to another very easy , easy to store in boot very light i can recommend highly

5.0 out of 5 stars ROOF RACK, 21 Mar. 2014
very good value and easy to use perfect for my requirements and carries good size loads plus a can be used for ladders

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, simple and effective - perfect!, 1 Sept. 2012
People were a little sceptical when I suggested buying this product to transport tables to a bootsale but, I have to say, it was an absolute triumph. Very easy to fit to the car and to secure the items on top - we put one of the spare straps around the three items first to secure them together then used the straps on the racks to secure to the car - the load did not shift in the slightest. Our car has good headroom but I can see how the strap inside the car may annoy you if you do not have this. We made sure the top of the car was clean and put a blanket on the roof first just to ensure no sctratching. All in all, a great little item for occasional use - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for canoes, 19 Jan. 2015
Dina (wareham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Streetwize SWRB6 Easy Rack Soft Roof Rack (Automotive)
Very easy to put on, does the job perfectly and comes in a robust bag with instructions printed on the side, perfect for keeping in the boot. I easily carry a canoe on the roof of my fiat panda using it.... highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars easy rack, 31 July 2013
U get what u pay 4 and worth every penny would recommend 2 anyone did what I wanted it 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and use., 30 May 2013
B. L. R. Dodd - See all my reviews
This roof rack sits in the boot of the car, ready for use at any time and is easy to fit and use whenever a larger load has to be transported.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy rack, 22 April 2014
very pleased with product, good value for money,have used it and no problems so far, but do drive carefully. simple easy efficient

1.0 out of 5 stars not safe, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Streetwize SWRB6 Easy Rack Soft Roof Rack (Automotive)
This arrived in quick time however broke the first time I used it , which was dangerous as I was driving at the time.As I used it a month after it arrived I'm not eligible for a refund.Just a bit concerned for safety.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6ft by 6ft, does the job, 12 April 2015
This review is from: Streetwize SWRB6 Easy Rack Soft Roof Rack (Automotive)
managed to get a 6ft by 6ft fence panel from garden centre back home, 3 mile drive using a 5 door ford fiesta. slowly as panel lifted.. but was fine. very impressed.

Streetwize SWRB6 Easy Rack Soft Roof Rack