5.0 out of 5 stars These are cute
Bought these for my daughter and her beloved she was pleased and so was he, I will be buying from these again as
I'm very pleased with the quantity
Published 13 months ago by irena

Published 3 months ago by Lou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars In fact I think the pen/paint from the word love was everywhere apart from the word love, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Lover couple Key Ring Chain frog watch necklace bag wallet gift necklace
Literally arrived and I put it in the bin. I know it's cheap but I still expect a decent ish object. The pen/paint they used to colour in certain parts wasn't just on the parts it was meant to be. In fact I think the pen/paint from the word love was everywhere apart from the word love. I tired to wiped it off buy was still stuck on. I brought as gift for best friend and new hubby as she is mad on frogs but would be embrassed to give this to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars These are cute, 14 Feb. 2014
I'm very pleased with the quantity

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the (cheap) price!, 30 Nov. 2014
Given the ridiculously cheap price I decided to take a chance on this item - it arrived in very quick time, around about a week, and it's really rather sweet - I have half & my parter has half - he was really pleased with it. Don't think it's overly robust but it's fun as a novelty gift & well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars misleading name takes weeks to arrive, 22 July 2014
Lover couple Key Ring Chain frog watch necklace bag wallet gift necklace is a very misleading name
they are two key rings that take weeks to turn up but they're ok
Quality is good & design is cute

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and good service, 15 Dec. 2014
Great product using them already. Not as heavy as I expected but that is fine by me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 17 Sept. 2014
Have put both frogs on one key ring to make a fun gift. Very sweet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
Thinner than expected but does the job makes a lovely gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2014
A lovely novelty item for frog lovers. Delivered promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
my nan loved these even thou they were late arriving

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 22 Dec. 2014
cheap tat looks like it came out of a cracker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›