5.0 out of 5 stars My frist ever war game., 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter and Need for Speed Most Wanted Bundle (PS3) (Video Game)
This is my first ever war game, so can`t compare it to Battlefield or Call of Duty. However, the graphics are very good and I find the campaign quite challenging, especially when your fellow soldiers kick in a door and you have to go in and wipe out all the enemy before they wipe you out! I "died" a few times in that section. No instructions included, as is with most games now a days, and I found firing the "LTLM" confusing to start with. That aside, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great bundle for the price, 12 Jun 2014
Very impressed with the price of two games bundled together!
I highly recommend this bundle pack. Very impressed with need for speed most wanted it is a fab and highly entertaining racing game with great graphics and gameplay. Secondly I do think that medal of honour warfighter has a similair charm to the call of duty games which I also own. The whole game doesn't run as smoothly as cod but is still very entertaining. I did also recieve them after 3 days so I was very pleased with the delivery time. Got them today started playing them, wont stop playing them.

Medal of Honor Warfighter and Need for Speed Most Wanted Bundle (PS3)
12.76