Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 27 November 2014
I bought this item at the end of August this year and was delighted with the speed of delivery, the size fit perfectly an the shoes were very comfortable. Also, I really liked the design and style of the shoe. They were, in fact, perfect. Why the low star rating then? After two months of ownership, the sole came away from the body of the shoe to an extent where the shoe was unwearable. I put them in the bin. I have bought Timberland shoes and clothing online before. And on inspection, I was happy that these were genuine. I am not so confident now though, as this build quality is not something that I normally associate with Timberland
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 February 2015
I am extremely disappointed and feel cheated as the products are unfit for purpose! after being worn only twice, my son has rejected them as SQUEAK aloud and his friends makes fun of him!!! I wonder if these can be returned as unfit due to manufacturer's defect! I am contemplating trying the cup sole which is more expensive hoping they would not squeak !!!!
on 8 September 2014
Worn them on a mini break to London for the first time. After about four/five hours I had six large blisters and sores on my feet, so bad I paid £70 for some ultra comfortable shoes from a high street store and put the Timberlands straight into the nearest bin!
on 13 September 2014
Very pleased with this product although the color is a bit more brown as the foto shows
The price was super
Fits exactly.
Delivery - Package was excellent -at my door-
I hope the delivery prices though would be lower.for Greece
on 10 June 2014
Fantastic shoes, soooo comfortable. You would expect quality from Timberland and these do not disappoint Well made with extra padded insoles and look amazing. Much cheaper on Amazon than shop stores, Go buy..
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 August 2014
I love these, they fit perfectly, look great and even my girlfriend likes them! Winner.
on 21 July 2014
very comfortable, great design and the size is exactly fits, quick delivery.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 November 2014
Sole has come away from left shoe after normal wear, avoid at all costs
on 25 August 2014
Something between a boat shoe and a sneaker,looks nice,feels nicer.
on 25 July 2014
Looks good and its comfortable... for the prices its worth it.