5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage floral dress
Well made dress, many people have commented on how good it looks it in fact I already have bought another colour.
Published 16 months ago by Janette Hutton

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is very good but unreliable in size description
Published 5 months ago by J.C. Lazell

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage floral dress, 12 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars butterfly vintage dress, 27 May 2014
orderd this dress for a wedding,it arrived quicker than expected so really pleased with retailer.
dress its self is fantastic quality for the price,and fits beautifully also,cant wait for peticoat for full efect,
i would recomend this dress for all ages..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Dress - But order a size bigger!, 4 Jan. 2015
Marieke (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this dress for my work's christmas party and I don't regret my decission. The dress is beautiful and well made and everybody commented on how pretty I looked. Above all, the dress is comfortable to wear and fits well.

The dress comes to just below the knee on me, but then I am a short 5 ft 2 inches so it would be knee length for taller women. Just one tip though - order a size bigger than your normal size, especially if you are 'top heavy' like me. I read the reviews before purchasing and ordered a size 18 instead of a size 16 and I am glad I did as any smaller would have been a bit of a tight fit.

I am very pleased with my purchase. The dress can be used for all occasions and for the price you are definately going to get your money's worth, even if you wear it only once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 9 April 2014
Ok I have to say all the other reviews turned out to be correct. This dress looks lovely on and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 22 Aug. 2014
This dress is fully lined in cotton. The red colours on the floral dress itself are really rich and the cotton material is quite heavy as I expected it to be. I ordered a size larger than I often wear as I am quite generously proportioned up top so the neckline does not lie flat but I can live with this. I was impressed with how much material there was in the skirt as this is an area where manufacturers could skimp. The dress obviously does need to be ironed before wearing as would any other posted clothing. I do not usually like matching belts on outfits but this one is much better than the average. I also like the fact that the zip is up the back as many original 1950s dresses have the zip up the side which I personally dislike. I have worn my mother's original 1950s full skirted cotton dresses in my youth and in my opinion this dress is a lovely modern version of the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Dress, 19 May 2014
I purchased this dress for a wedding a I had so many great comments saying how great it looks. The dress is excellent quality and I felt great bearing it. I will definitely purchase something else from this company. Delivery was also quick and came in plenty of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars vintage floral dress, 21 Feb. 2014
Jean Stewart (scotland) - See all my reviews
dress was lovely fitted perfectly good quality material would recommend this seller . dress was bought for a wedding was beautiful on

5.0 out of 5 stars great dress, 14 May 2015
I wore this dress after midnight on our wedding (this is a tradition to change a dress after midnight in Slovakia as the Miss is changing into Mrs).
Dress itself fits well, very comfortable to wear, good quality.
I am size 12, I ordered size 12 and it fitted perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is very good but unreliable in size description, 10 Dec. 2014
The fabric of this dress is very gorgeous and the design is very good and elegant. I bought this for Christmas dinner party. I carefully chose the size. I usually wear size 18. But I chose size 20, according to the size guide. Although the tag says size 20, I found the item I received was exactly equivalent to size 22 after taking a measurement. It was too big and did not fit my shoulders and bust at all and the arm hole was too big for me.
I don't know the item was put wrong tag or original sizing of this dress is one size bigger than description. It was very unfortunate I have to return this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning on. really great quality, 10 May 2015
Fits perfectly the quality was better than I was expecting. I bought a size 18 and it was perfect, looks stunning on and really looks like I spent a lot of money on it. Was ordered and delivered in 2 days. I bought the underskirt from the same company which really puffs out my dress and makes it look really 50s. I will definitely use this company again for some plain dresses in the same style to take on holiday. Thank you so much for my dress it looks and feels amazing on. 😄👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻