on 5 January 2015
Looked a good watch and i really wanted it because of how stunning it looked, however the retail prices compared to Amazons really put me off. Due to me being inexperienced with watches i expected a top tier watch sold through Amazon to be legit due to Amazon being reputable company that i have purchased from before. However this was not the case.

I don't want to write too lengthy a review but just be really causious when buying a watch and make sure you do research on the vendor that is dispatching the watches. I personally got mine from Thewatchden tried to do some research on them but couldn't find any information thought that i would still be safe because i'd be buying through Amazon, wrong, i recieved a fake watch.

When i received the watch it looked stunning but felt a little light and the strap didn't come how genuine Emporio Armani watches came. I took the watch to a whole host of jewelers but none were able to validate the authenticity. I then finally took it to John lewis and a helpful customer assistant allowed me to compare the watches side-by-side and the differences were clear to see. The one i recieved from watchden was lighter, the printing on the base of the watch was too small and the links weren't as big as the original. Don't get me wrong the watch is beautiful and everything but the £155 was far too much to pay for a fake, id rather pay the extra £140~ or so and buy it from John lewis
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2014
I ordered this watch because it looks stunning and I thought for the price on Amazon compared to retailers it's worth buying but I was wrong. The first time I got this watch it was a fake and I returned the watch and got my refund. The second time I ordered the watch looked stunning but to my disappointment it turned out to be a fake as well albeit a very good looking replica. Thankfully I got my refund again after proving it was a fake.

I will say it's really not worth the hassle to buy on here. One thing I will say though is that Amazon itself are excellent when it comes to customer service, they will take immediate action to help you if you have been wronged and I'm extremely impressed with the company itself but be warned when buying from third party sellers.

If you don't care that the watch is a fake then by all means go ahead and buy but please beware if you want the real thing because I've been scammed twice by two different sellers on Amazon now and no way am I risking it a third time.
55 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2016
I saw a couple of different listings for this product on Amazon, but I decided to play it on the safe side and pay a little more to get the one being offered directly by Amazon, rather than a third-party vendor.

The watch arrives and it's really beautiful; it looks just as good - if not better - than the photos, so I'm really pleased. I notice, however, that there's no certificate of authenticity in the box. The product page clearly states that it comes with a certificate of authenticity, and every review of this watch that I've seen elsewhere has shown photos of a certificate too, so I'm a bit miffed at its absence.

I contact customer service to query this and a very pleasant helpful man offers to send out a replacement and arrange for me to return the existing one. The replacement arrives the very next day and I'm impressed, but when I open it up there's again a noticeable lack of a certificate of authenticity in the box.

At this point I have both watches in my possession so I decide to compare them, and on the back I spot that the serial numbers on both watches are identical. These are supposed to be unique numbers; they should be different on each watch, not the same, so immediately this has the alarm bells ringing.

With the lack of certificates of authenticity and the dodgy serial number issue I unfortunately reached the decision to cut my losses and return both for a refund. Fair play to Amazon because the customer service on each occasion was great and I got my money back without a hitch.

The watch itself did appear well made and looked just as nice I would expect, but for this sort of price I don't want lingering questions over whether it's genuine or not, so I offer this as a cautionary tale for anyone else.
on 3 April 2014
Great looking watch but alas the one I received was faulty as the second hand was stuck on the minute hand! To say I was disappointed is an understatement as I expected better from amazon direct. Sent it back,got my refund quickly but didn't order another! Once bitten twice shy! Wasn't meant to be I believe.Nice looker though.Yes would recommend.
on 16 May 2014
I'm sorry to say I was not impressed with the box it came in it was badly made. The bracelet at the top if the watch would not bend corectly I have requested labels to send it back for a full refund and it was for a present.
on 15 June 2013
Just bought this 3 weeks ago before I travel home (impressed by the previous reviews and now noticed that no body wrote about the condition of the watch after purchase), and I went to Goldsmiths in my local area to re-size it, and dismayed by the fact that I have been challenged by the retailer on it's genuinely, the strap sounds hollow and retailer said if you have intentionally ordered a replica then don't worry!!!! shocked to hear that I have spent £170 on this!!!! since I had no option to return this on such a short notice (before I go home) I resized it and once I come back from home, when I see the dial and strap, you don't believe all scratches (I don't think it is stainless) and colour faded all along the strap (it is only the 4th week!!!!!), I am gutted, my sincere advise people please do not be assured because you are buying from Amazon......myself gutted and wasted £170!!!!!!!!!!!!
33 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 May 2013
+very aesthetically attractive (great colour and finish with simple, uncluttered face)
+nice solid feel (good weight without putting strain on the wrist)
+great brand (Emporio Armani)
+includes date (essential if you ever find yourself guessing)
+timer (up to one hour) and 24 hour time included
+nice feel (doesn't nip hairs when moved)
+neat clasp (duel opening so opens wider for ease of putting watch on)
+good price (good value for money)
-not much to be honest.

review image review image
on 31 August 2012
This watch is simply beautiful. I bought this as a wedding gift for my husband to be and he loved it also.

Quick delivery and over £100 cheaper than in the stores!

Highly recommended.
on 10 December 2014
Clearly a fake, clasp is all wrong, blue face is too dark and certificate of authenticity is misprinted.
Never again! Avoid at all costs. Pay the extra and get the real deal.
on 21 November 2013
Although some people seem to be getting real deal watches and are getting genuine certificates with their's, this was not the case with the one I received! No certificate, box scratched to hell and could tell straight away that it was a fake. Sending straight back for a refund (hopefully!) going to cost me to pay for postage, wish I'd listened to other reviews and bought elsewhere for extra money. Also one of the smaller stopwatch dials doesn't reset to 12 position which again shows it's a fake.