5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy
Published 15 months ago by Chas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but.....
As always, Amazon delivered the goods efficiently. What arrived rather disappointed me as I had chosen the watch because of its muted highlights, effectively to use as a stealth watch. Unfortunately, what was not clear in the pictures was the fact that the bezel, whilst a dark colour, was highly polished.
The watch itself is excellent due to the value for money and...
Published 2 months ago by James field

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 9 April 2013
I have owned this watch for about 6 weeks. I also own a Rolex, 2 Omega Seamasters, a Breitling Aerospace and a Tag Formula 1. I was attracted to this style by seeing the IWC Top Gun worn in the latest Bourne offering (bit too expensive for my wallet). I wore it to Cuba and used it constantly for Hobie Cat and snorkelling in quite strong seas with no problems re w/r. The clarity of the watch face, hands and numerals beats any of my other watches. The luminescence of hands and numerals is brilliant, literally, again better than any other of my watches. I cannot fault the accuracy either. I am pedantic and check it against 'Tim' .... so far it has remained 'bang on'.
Things I would change: the original strap needs to be a better quality. I have replaced mine with a high quality rubber strap that I took off my Swiss Army 500 mtr diving watch, it suits it very well. The 24 hr dial doesn't really serve any purpose but no matter. The big changes would be a larger date window, the addition of a long sweep minute hand so it's easy to read the minutes in stopwatch mode and the increase of the stopwatch hours to 12.
In summary: a lovely watch that I have worn constantly since buying it. Value for money, it cannot be faulted. I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 1 Feb 2013
Partner has bought this watch as a belated Christmas present. He loves the watch but was disappointed with the watch strap and has since bought another one from another seller. Citizen could do with making the strap look a little more expensive, as it looks rather cheap and doesn't look like it will last that long! Apart from that fully recommend this watch to any one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but....., 2 May 2014
The watch itself is excellent due to the value for money and the Eco-Drive feature which means never having to change the battery as it charges from exposure to light. As others have also said, the strap was shabby with bright metal eyes which conflict with the overall impression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 24 Jan 2013
A great quality watch! To suit my taste, I changed the band for a more business casual look. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and strap., 12 Feb 2014
Received this watch as a Christmas present and must say I am very happy with the watches quality, and looks great, ive had so many people admire it. I would definately recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars superb watch and great attention puller, 16 July 2014
Was after a new watch and had a few quid in amazon so took a punt on this. Usual high delivery standards from amazon. The watch comes in a lovely box, warranty card, instructions etc. Superb build quality and more importantly time keeping is accurate. The dial is a great size and the numbers easily readable. Great chronograph features and the lume at night is superb. No issues with the strap which I was wary of but it's comfy and well made. Highly recommended product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, somewhat let down by the strap, 3 Mar 2014
Lovely watch, looks more expensive than it is. Lume is great when charged, very easy to see in the dark and numbers and hands are very visable. Watch holds charge really well via the solar powered battery, Im impressed. I wear this as a casual watch infrequently, and the time is always right despite not wearing it for weeks on end.

Watch supplied is a material, canvas like strap with silver metal eyelets, which detract somewhat from the otherwise black look of the watch, Would be better if eyelets were black. Easy to replace the strap though, and looks great with a classy brown leather or black rubber strap. Easy to get a quick release claps to fit on as well for a yet further sleek look.

Great watch at a competitive price, just a little let down by the strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 15 Jan 2014
very well made watch. Love the PVD, although i was afraid it would scratch easily (it didn't) and great night illumination.
Strap was easily changed.
Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch plus usual excellent Amazon service, 7 Jan 2014
The watch is user friendly i.e. easy to read during the day and night without fumbling for glasses.
Looks functional and is ....... in that it is easy to set time and adjust date etc.
I note in previous reviews some purchasers were less than enthusiastic about the large second hand not working all the time but only for hourly periods (in the old days when flying dog legs in old aeroplanes without GPS etc, this would have been a nuisance) but now for my normal day to day operations, it's no hardship.
I've been an Amazon customer for many years and cannot fault them in their choice of items for sale across the board and the really excellent service they provide, in getting what the customer has ordered to them quickly. Never once has an item I have ordered arrived late ...... more often than not it has arrived ahead of schedule.
Don't have shares in Amazon ..... am just your average peasant! They (Amazon) are obviously aware good customer
service gets repeat orders (wish some other companies on line were also aware of that)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the money., 17 Mar 2014
Good value, nice watch. 4 stars due to the strap (see below).

Strap I found to be better quality than I was expecting given the other reviews, however IMHO it doesn't really suit the watch and is not comfortable. Changed for a black rubber strap in 2 minutes which is miles better.