on 28 December 2012
Although not digital with luminous display like the "Rado" watch design I saw many years ago and wanted and couldn't afford, it still looks & feels just as good and at a 1/10th of the price! Recommend as a watch for nights out as looks classy and really stands out. Probably not a watch to wear all day as although it won't scratch it will shatter if knocked hard enough. Will stick to my G-shock during the day. (Item was well packed & delivered well within time) Thank you..
on 31 May 2014
It's a lovely watch. I was a bit worried about the colour of the ceramic be cause i thought a pure black colour would make it look plastic - but it's not - it kinda looks like those Haematite bracelets you can get (which is now making me wonder if those were ceramic). The only way I can think to describe this colour is a shiny black that's also a shiny grey-brown in certain lights.

I like that it has a good weight to it - But I don't like watches that are 'lightweight'

It has a double-clasp (there's probably a proper word in the specs) fastening. This is the first time I tried one like this so I don't really know what to make of it - I'm usually in the mind that the more complicated things are, the more things there are that can go wrong - but its held up so far (I've had it for 3 weeks) - feels sturdy enough and of decent quality - hasn't opened itself through day-to-day shocks.

I bought it for work, and it suffices for the look of office-attire. It'll do for evening wear for those who enjoy going out. I was a bit wary about the diamond being to blingy - but it's fine as it is, not too much of a blight on the face of the watch - it also helps in the morning, when you're in a rush to put it on the right way.

Setting up the watch was no hassle. Pull the knob out gently until click, turn knob to desired time, push knob back in all the way.

The watch was too big for me out-of-the-box. Reading comments on her made me a bit nervous to try the resizing myself. I took it to a professional - made a point of it being ceramic - but all they did was a normal-resizing, everything I would've done at home.

to conclude - elegant and functional watch. I bought the watch for £71 which seems fair to me for a watch of this quality. Different because it's ceramic. Would recommend to everyone - except my friends - because it's MY watch and I don't want them copyin' my style
on 28 May 2012
It is a very nice looking watch. Rather more in line with someone who works in an office, or dress watch, not your builders site type of watch. One word of caution, if you do need to adjust the bracelet size I strongly recommend that you have this done by a proper watch shop, as it is made from ceramic and unlike metal will break if the correct adjustment tools are not used.
on 26 June 2013
This is a very simple and sleek watch, but at the same time looks very sophisticated, stylish and attracts attention. Easy to fit and adjust yourself using standard adjusting tools. It fits the wrist well, looks great and keeps time very accurately.
If you're looking for a trendy modern watch, yet classic and fitting for any occasion, this certainly is one to consider. And as you can now buy it at a huge discount it offers great value for your money.
on 6 January 2014
This is a nice looking watch, bought it because i wanted a sleek black watch without the date thingy, I wouldn't say i have big wrists but be warned this has a small bracelet, had to get 4 links from the excellent service people at Accurist, but the idiot jeweler i went to chipped 2 of the 4, thankfully Accurist were superb and sent me 2 more which i very carefully fitted myself! Nice watch but be careful of who you get to put links in if you need them
on 15 July 2012
Modern stylish design that looks great. Easy to open and close snap bracelet. Impressive looking watch when worn with evening suit.
Great price for good product.
on 21 January 2013
This was a little disapointing as it didn't look as good as the picture. I ended up sending this back, which I had no problems with returning and was refunded my money straight away. I then ordered the "Accurist Gents Black Ceramic Case and Bracelet Watch MB992S" instead for an extra £15 from the same supplier and this was far more impresive.
on 2 September 2012
Have had this watch for over 6 weeks now and can not complain about anything. It works well, looks good and feels good on the wrist.
The packaging was good and delivered in good time. Though the bracelet was slightly big I went to accurist and they re-adjusted it free of charge and within 5 minutes. All in all am well pleased with the watch
on 8 May 2013
We recently bought both the ladies and gents watches as a gift to each other for valentines,we think they look very
stylish.
on 28 October 2011
As Husband had treated himself to a new car, I treated myself to a new watch. This one had caught my eye when I was hunting through the Accurist items for a graduation present. The ladies' equivalent hadn't got a large enough face but this one looks fine on my female wrist, though I had to get a couple of links taken out at a local jeweller's. I didn't want a date widget, because they are more trouble than they are worth, which narrows choice of watches, generally. The standard of finish is extremely high - the whole thing is striking without being in the slightest bit ostentatious (even with the diamond at 12 o'clock...).

The only criticism is that, on the Amazon page, the product data is either non-existent or absolutely wrong and I had to hunt on another website for the correct spec. Annoying, but nothing to do with the superb product, delivered within 48 hours of ordering.