on 14 July 2015
Super gift for my grandson on his 15th birthday.He is very selective in what he wears and this elegant watch is perfect for his taste. Clearly readable dial and date with a nice leather strap, not cheap but a good price for the look of a really expensive watch!
on 31 March 2013
If you want a stylish, classic, design with a clear, easy to read face, this is the watch to get. the Rotary brand nmae speaks for itself.
on 13 February 2014
Very pleased with this watch so far but wish the date window was a little larger.

Stan H.

13/02/14

ry pleased with this watch but wish the date window was a little larger
on 24 June 2014
The face of this watch is very small just like the size of the usual small female watches. I honestly regret buying this watch because I will definitely give it out. I can't wear it, the face is just too small.
on 1 April 2015
Great looking watch, and so far it keeps perfect time. I work between two watches and this is just what I needed as my second watch. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 23 August 2015
Good quality. Have been using daily for a couple months now. No scratches even though I regularly hit it into doors and worktops. Looks more expensive than it is.
on 14 February 2015
lovely watch and very good quality - smart-looking - my husband was pleased with his Birthday present - arrived on time and as described by seller
on 27 July 2015
Very nice. Very light and quite small but that is what I wanted. I dislike large heavy watches. Good quality thick leather strap.
on 3 July 2015
Great watch but make sure you look at the size first, I ordered it expecting a big watch but as it is only 26mm it is quiet small.
on 29 July 2015
Order Saturday at 1500hrs delivered Monday at 1750 hrs.
Watch packed. excellent.
Could not be more pleased