on 12 May 2015
I was cautious of buying this watch online, having been sold a fake elsewhere before.
Was relieved when the watch arrived in the correct style box and cushion.
The strap was long and needed adjusting, but £9.99 at Ernest Jones soon fixed that.
Was very pleased when they confirmed that the watch is 100% GENUINE :)
Bargain. I love my watch to pieces
review image
on 24 December 2013
Ordered this watch for my Mrs for Christmas. The watch arrived within days. It's a lovely watch, the oversized watch face is all the fashion at the moment and makes a change to her smaller faced watches of which she has many Gucci, Armani and D&G. There were far to many links so I took it to Ernest Jones an although I didn't buy the watch from them I was happily surprised when they removed 5 links for free instead of charging me the £10. After a bit of research online, it seems that the style is to wear the watch with accessories such as mangles so I bought a load from New Look. Going to give her the watch tomorrow for Christmas and hope she is happy with it. I know she will be as she has dropped enough hints regarding a Michael Kors watch. The same watch was £225 in Ernest Jones. The watch is genuine, the model matches the information in the booklet as does the serial number and I also had this confirmed through the Jewellers. More than happy, lovely presentation box an 2 year warranty.
on 3 January 2014
The watch is lovely, seems to keep time etc and looks like a Michael kors watch however I have had it reviewed by a watch shop (stockists of Michael kors) who state it isn't genuine. Unimpressed since it cost a similar price to the real watch.
22 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2014
Nice watch, I bought a fake from KL a year ago which has just stopped working so decided to go for the real deal! Ordered on 27th Dec and arrived 3 days later so very fast delivery. A little disappointed that the box was damaged and the material on the watch holder in the box is ripped so not the best presentation. Although the watch was in a wrapper there are a few scratches on the strap but nothing major (as shown on photo). All in all though pleased with the watch, just need to get some links taken out so I can wear it!
review image
on 4 November 2014
I purchased this watch for my daughters 14th birthday present, it worked for about 3 months, then stopped, I thought it was the battery but it wasn't, I sent it to 2 places who could not repair it....... I could not return it because the policy was only for 6 weeks after purchase......AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 March 2014
Not happy with the fact that there wasn't a guarantee/warranty for the watch?? You dont buy a watch like that without a warranty surely??
on 20 November 2014
Fake, sold at similar price to real ones so an absolute disgrace! Do not buy!
on 8 February 2014
Excellent looking watch and value for money. Very happy with the purchase although not had a chance to wear it just yet. Has that loose fit feeling to it which I like.
on 10 December 2013
Purchased for my girlfriend's christmas- it looks brilliant! It is quite heavy but I like that about it, looks sturdy and very classy. Lovely Rose gold finish and I am sure it will make a great christmas gift for anyone.
on 6 February 2014
As soon as this watch was delivered my friends also bought them a total bargain. I'm very happy with this item.