5.0 out of 5 stars Not in the doghouse anymore
I bought this as a birthday present for my wife. She said she wanted this so I couldn't get it wrong.
She is very pleased with the watch and has had numerous comments on it. Apparently Rose Gold is in vogue this year and many people say the watch looks like it costs a few thousand pounds so all good.
Published on 1 Oct 2012 by Mr. J. Oliveti

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be warned
Published 11 months ago by Ghee

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be warned, 14 Jan 2014
Received this today and this will be returned tomorrow after JSC products sent me a watch which I think is counterfeit, the reason being is that I bought 2 MICHAEK KORS watches from 2 different sellers, both came today at the same time, one of which is from the seller who is called oxford, I did not get the same model but I was able to compare the look and feel between the two watches, the one from oxford came with the tag which showed the real price in US Dollars while the other one which came from JSC didn't show its price (see 2 photos I've uploaded for your information). At first I thought maybe it was just me being paranoid as there are very good replicas out there that just looks exactly the same as the genuine ones nowadays, so what I did was to look this up further on the internet and compare it with other photos on the internet, surprisingly, I didn't see anything that is similar to what I have just received today. The look and feel of the watch is just strange, I knew I had to trust my instincts. I was very unhappy about this but Amazon assured me that this will be investigated and Yodel will pick this up without charging me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfied customer, 7 April 2014
I ordered this watch yesterday, received it through the post today! I advised anyone who is looking to buy one not to waste your money as the watch is a FAKE!

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing Warranty, 24 Feb 2014
I returned this product back to Amazon for the simple fact it was missing the warranty certificate, and there was no dealers stamp on the Manual.
I will now try another dealler.

1.0 out of 5 stars they got a genuine model of the MK5263 and compared side by side although a good fake there were several small differences, 30 Nov 2014
This item is 100% fake, I took it to an official Michael Kors dealer to have some links removed for my wife and they advised it is a fake item, they got a genuine model of the MK5263 and compared side by side although a good fake there were several small differences: 1. The clasp is a slightly different shape 2. the serial number on the clasp is in the wrong place. 3. the are small differences with the face. 4. the serial number on the back is wrong all of these mk5263 should be 1 identical number 111304 was the fake. 5. the sticker on the back of the watch is wrong, it should be a film easily removable label, not a sticker that leaves sticky residue. 6. the box, tag and booklet although very similar are wrong, colour differences the brown shade is different from original and also the booklet writing is not as black crisp as MK original. The dealer started to get suspect when the strap was difficult to remove/replace links ...something they do everyday on originals with no problem. The strap also feels less quality than the original. Not happy and opened a dispute with seller for full refund. Emailed Michael Kors customer services to inform.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not in the doghouse anymore, 1 Oct 2012
Mr. J. Oliveti "GIZMO-DEALS" (Leics, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 30 Aug 2013
Disapointed as one of the stones was missing on the watch. It was a present to my girlfriend so not happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet has started to tarnish within the first week of purchase, 1 Oct 2013
This watch was bought for my granddaughters 18th birthday. She was very pleased with it, however within the first week of wearing it the bracelet has started to tarnish ( the rose gold look has started to turn silver}

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!!!, 18 Mar 2014
Over the moon with my new watch. Half the price of high street jewellers and just what I wanted. Gorgeous.

1.0 out of 5 stars they said is the best copy they ever seen, 18 Sep 2014
The watch is fake,I went to Ernest Jones to check if is original,they said is the best copy they ever seen,if something happen with the watch,guarantee is not valid,because Micheal Kors will never repair fake watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is the genuine article after checking online and it's very beautiful, the Rose Gold is stunning and the build ..., 31 Oct 2014
I was worried after reading the reviews that the watch could be fake - BUT, note that the reviews are for the watch, the sellers can be different for each review.

I bought mine from Reily Watch.

The watch is the genuine article after checking online and it's very beautiful, the Rose Gold is stunning and the build and manufacture very, very well done. Thank you Reily Watch, great seller, next day delivery, great watch - and most importantly the genuine article!

MK5263 Ladies Rose Gold Plated Michael Kors Watch