5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I've had this watch for nearly 3 years and I love it. I've worn it all day everyday and it's only now starting to show a little wear (gold rubbing off and a few small scratches) but nothing noticeable unless you look up very close. It's lasted so well considering how much use it's had.
Published 14 months ago by R

2.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking but faulty
bought as 21st birthday present, looks fantastic. Had links taken out to fit and in trying to set the time the pin came straight out and is faulty. Cannot set the time at all. will have to return it. Hugely disappointed
Published 16 months ago by MS S M NALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Mar. 2014
I've never considered it to be very heavy or the face to be too big but consider carefully if you have slimmer wrists! I had to have 3 links taken out as it was too big.
In all I absolutely love this watch and would urge everyone to buy it. It's totally worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Dec. 2013
Ordered this watch as a Christmas present and was not disappointed. Was worried it wasn't going to be genuine after reading another review. but after taking it to a jewellers they said it was authentic. Very happy best price around

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my 18 year old daughter and she loves it. Excellent price and lovely looking watch. Delivery was quick too.

4.0 out of 5 stars An amazing price., 16 Feb. 2015
Was a bit worried that this was not genuine, had it checked and given the news that its not a fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, 18 Feb. 2014
lovely watch, looks fantastic, only thing is i had removed 3 links so it wouldn't be loose, but it was quite a snug fit, i replaced 1 link to the strap and it was too loose on me so its lovely but bit snug, emailed MC and they dont do half size links ;(, all in all lovely item

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, perfect, perfect, 3 July 2014
Superb! I cannot believe the quality of the product. After reading several previous reviews I was skeptical about purchasing from a seller on Amazon and concerned that I would receive some kind of hideous fake but what has arrived is nothing short of perfect. Looks much better than in the pictures, extremely well packaged in Michael Kors box with instructions/warranty booklet included, quite a long bracelet but I was expecting to have to need links removing for the lady I was giving this to and better too big than too small. In the pictures online I was curious whether the hands and gold detailing on the face would stand out as not matching but the gold is a lovely colour and all matching, think it is just the light/angle the pictures have been taken at. Much cheaper than other websites for exactly the same product, excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks amazing and is showing no signs of wear 5 months ..., 8 Jan. 2015
As far as I can tell this is real, I have compared it to a friends rose gold one and they are of the same quality and hers was double the price. It looks amazing and is showing no signs of wear 5 months later and I wear it almost every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch, 2 Jan. 2013
Bought this watch for my Daughter and she is absolutley delighted with it,it is big but once we had links taken out it fitted perfectly and looks really nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking but faulty, 17 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite Christmas Present., 27 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas, under her instructions!! It is a nice looking watch and she was extremely pleased with it.

MK5166 Ladies Gold Plated Michael Kors Watch