Was a gift for my girlfriend. Really nice ladies watch. She likes them big so this watch was perfect.
Published on 27 Aug 2009 by P. smart

1.0 out of 5 stars Always get your watch checked when buying online...
Got watched checked at the micheal kors oxford street store in London, the watch didnt look and feel right and the box was different to my other micheal kors watch and box that is genuine. the watch was found out to be fake. Was not happy and sent watch back. Amazon customer service were brilliant with helping me.
Published 2 months ago by Loz89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking and feels really well made, very happy with it. A+++++, 27 Aug 2009
P. smart (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Always get your watch checked when buying online..., 5 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Nov 2013
Lovely watch looks stunning really pleased with it, looks expensive. The price I paid for it is excellent, will have to have a few links removed Have not worn yet as it will be a gift for lucky me!

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, 29 Dec 2013
Bought this for myself for Christmas, wanted it for so long! Cannot work it yet & need links removed but it is absolutely gorgeous. But it!

5.0 out of 5 stars really pleased, 4 Sep 2011
this watch is beautiful, have been looking for a watch for about a year and couldnt find anything i liked enough to part with cash for it till i found this one, it's so nice my sisters buying one now as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and chunky, 2 May 2010
Simple and classy, yet it makes a statement.
I was going for the oversized, chunky look, so I was not disappointed at all, but be aware that the watch is heavy and the dial is quite big and high.
Besides, all the details are beautiful.

One final note: the band would to fit a baby elephant, so you'll probably have to take out a few links , before you can wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch!!!, 21 Feb 2010
M. Dowling "Mel" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Its really simple and goes with everything but is chunky, so has a bit of character. A few of my friends have picked big watches after liking mine. I want the gold one aswell now!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service, 11 Jan 2013
I have ordered this watch twice and have had excellent service both times, I would recommend using this company to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 July 2014
Nice watch and size

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, 21 May 2014
J. M. Parker "Jo Parker" (England) - See all my reviews
Arrived the following day as promised in original box with booklet. The booklet wasn't stamped but I contacted the seller via Amazon who promptly forwarded on an invoice as proof of purchase which is fine to use for the two year warranty. Would definitely recommend this watch it is just the right size for a female "chunky style". Had lots of compliments already and am extremely happy I treated myself to it as I had been looking for a while.