5.0 out of 5 stars love this
GOT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS A FEW YEARS AGO, VERY SMART, GREAT QUALITY, VERY HEAVY, HAD TO GET A QUITE A FEW LINKS OUT. GET ALOT OF COMMENTS ON THIS WATCH.WORTH EVERY PENNY, HOPING TO GET THE SILVER ONE THIS YEAR.
Published on 27 Nov 2010 by MISS L

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
We ordered this watch as a gift for 18yr old daughter it arrived quickly but was much bigger. The case size was advertised as 32mm but was actually 38mm
It is a nice watch but big and chunky not what we'd hoped for.
Published 9 months ago by miss j grant

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 27 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, 9 Feb 2011
Magdalene (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Can i just say that I have a slim wrist and this does not look too chunky on my wrist. It looks really glam and well worth the money spent on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, 29 Oct 2010
Beautiful watch - my friend has it in silver - both of us love it - reassuringly heavy on my wrist - has been commented on a lot - if the gold looks a bit ghetto to you defo get it in silver - gorgeous watch

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, and I'm a man!, 27 Dec 2013
I know it's for a woman but I'm a man and it looks great on me. It's a gold watch but it's not a cheap tacky gold. I always get compliments on this because everyone loves it. However, BUY THIS WATCH FROM AMAZON. I bought this from my local jewelers and it was 269! Amazon sells it much cheaper and you still get a MK Guarantee. Other than that, it's elegant and beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 23year old daughter. She loves it and it looks good on. It's quite a heavy watch but looks expensive. Very pleased with my purchase. X

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL !!!!, 29 Nov 2013
THIS WATCH IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE ONE OF THE SMALLEST WRIST A WOMAN COULD HAVE BUT THIS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC ON ME IN SAYING THAT I HAD A FEW LINKS TAKEN OUT. DON'T HESITATE TREAT YOURSELF AND GO FOR IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch, 17 Oct 2013
This watch is stunning, it was wrapped up really good and the quality of the watch is stunning and just on point, got lots of compliments no matter where I wear it, even at Goldsmith's when I was getting it resized the cleric told me it was a beautiful watch. Would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely chunky gold watch, 16 Aug 2010
really happy with gorgeous michael kors watch i bought,it arrived really quickly.it came well packaged with helpful instructions on how to use,its just wot it looked like on amazon-a chunky gold watch!i ve had loads of comments when wearing it,alot of my clients have asked where i got it.i would buy from amazon again and i would recommend michael kors products!

5.0 out of 5 stars really great, 21 April 2010
R. Carla Martins (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
this watch is really fantastic, a little big for those who have a fine wrist, but I think that is what gives its charm. The delivery was super fast, even with all the confusion caused by the ash from the volcano, they delivered at the expected date here in Spain: very professional. Now I want silver one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheeky present to myself..that I love!, 30 May 2014
This watch is gorgeous, I've already had so many compliments on it! Had to take 5 links out as it was massive on my tiny wrist but it doesn't swamp the wrist at all. Delivery was very quick and arrived when expected so I had it in time for a wedding I was attending. Took me a few days to figure out how to use the timer but I couldn't be more happy with it, such a good price considering it was retailing in Selfridges for double the price. Investing in a beautiful watch is well worth the money!