on 28 June 2013
I was in the market for a nice watch that wouldn't break the bank but would look like a bank breaker. This watch fits the bill perfectly. The pictures really don't do it justice compared to seeing it in the flesh. The colour and size are perfect and it feels like a premium watch. If your even thinking about getting one, don't hesitate! You won't regret it for a sec.
on 1 June 2013
This watch was bought for my son for his 18th birthday,he was extremely pleased with it. It's a classy looking and unusual watch by Michael Kors and the price on Amazon was the cheapest we had seen by far! Comes well packaged too all in all a very happy customer!
on 22 April 2014
After looking around for a heavy,good looking rose coloured watch I plumped on this. Nice and big and weighty. The colour is superb. Looks far more expensive than it was.More than happy with my choice, at a reasonable price on Amazon compared to a lot of other places on the web.... and its a Michael Kors time piece - cant really go wrong.
on 13 December 2012
great looking watch, hope my husband likes it!!! if he doesnt no probs coz I will have it!!!
Cheaper than any where i`ve seen it by around £50!!!!
on 12 July 2013
just had it delivered and what a fantastic looking and well made watch it is, build quality and design is very cool nice weight and over sized features. Bought it for my lass who already has one but loved this rose gold version and at only £148 it was a bargain saving a good few ££s would recommend it to anyone one and looks great on me to so great for him or her :)
on 19 October 2013
Bought this for myself and was very happy with the purchase. Big chunky quality looking watch that will look good on any occasion. Very sharp delivery time too
on 4 February 2016
I brought this for my partner for valentines day i recieved it yesterday and i wasnt to keen on it so i gave it to my boyfriend early just incase he didnt like it and i would have time to send it back and get a different one. But i didnt need to worry he was so happy with he loved it. Wished i waited till valentines now haha he be waking up to nothing as hes had it early. He recommends this watch says its a great mans watch its nice and big.
on 10 April 2014
Had to return this as it was way too big and looked a bit chavy. Did not really reflect the price I was paying for a watch. Looks like a cheap knock off when on your wrist. However, you cant fault the quality as it was very well made.
on 13 November 2015
I ordered this for my husband and when it came I wasn't sure if he'd like it because it was much brighter and more 'bling' than I was expecting, not really the kind of subtle thing he would normally wear. The rose gold was a gamble because he's more of a silver or black guy but I needn't have worried. He absolutely loved it. It's a very big, heavy watch and it's too big for his wrists (he doesn't have particularly slim wrists but the watch does appear to be quite generously sized) but this hasn't been a problem; it's easy to remove a link and re-size the wristband. Good value for money and people comment on it favourably every time he wears it.
on 11 December 2014
I love this watch, it is the third I have had. It looks great a really chunky watch and I gets lots of comments about it. It looks more expensive than the price I paid. Would recommend to family and friends.