on 10 August 2010
I am delighted with this watch - modern yet elegant. It's bi-tone, but the predominant colour is gold which is just what I wanted. The face has a slight mother-of-pearl look, which is really pretty.
on 20 December 2010
Bought as Christmas present, so it hasn't been worn yet, but it looks good and we are pleased with it and the service we had.
on 7 May 2014
After spending several months pondering on what watch to buy and reading the reviews I decided on this one and was delighted with it. I can't wait to wear it but I have to get the strap altered as it's slightly too big and I want it to fix without falling down my wrist. It's the sort of watch you can wear to work and for dressing up. If anyone is wondering what watch to buy then you certainly won't be disappointed with this one.
on 9 September 2013
Good make, excellent price plus perfect style, size and colour which is smart enough to wear in any situation with the added advantages of having a clear to read dial and being waterproof - which gives protection from those unguarded or accidental moments we can all experience!!
on 2 August 2010
This is a truly gorgeous watch and I'm so glad I bought it.Rotary Ladies Square White Dial 2 Colour Bracelet Watch LB02401/41
on 30 May 2014
I absolutely love my new ladies rotary watch. The finish is superb, so shiny and smooth. It looks like a good sized watch without being too big. The face is clear and easy to read and I simply cannot find anything to dislike about it.
I had a problem with delivery on the first one of these I ordered - no fault of the seller. A simple email to the seller and they had it sorted in no time. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Fabulous watch, superb seller.
on 24 October 2013
Very pleased with it, as advert stated. Keeps excellent time..

Is suitable for both day and evening wear,
Light and easy to wear.
on 10 October 2013
A very pretty watch. I bought this as a birthday present for my daughter and she loves it! I would use this seller again.
on 1 August 2014
Fabulous watch and great price! Ordered, received, bracelet altered and then went out to lunch, all within 24 hours - perfect!!! This watch looks so good and could easily be worn for any occasion! (Rang Rotary prior to ordering and this is one of their current range and the Amazon stated RRP is correct!)
on 7 August 2014
I consider it be a bracelet watch and not a wrist watch so I wear it above my wrist ,It is very comfortable and attractive looking,
it sparkles and glistens and the pearl face shines as it all catches the light..I am extremely pleased with it and I find the face
of the watch is easy to read.