on 18 April 2015
This book is easy reading, Josie tells you in her own words how she lost her weight, what she went through to get there and how us readers can do it as well. I would recommend this book to anyone who is wanting to change their lives and have the life they deserve, all in all a very inspiring read.
on 12 June 2015
Absolutely amazing. I've been trying to diet for some time now and I always seem to lose track but when I came across this book it changed my life around, you get to understand Josies story and its full of motivational quotes to keep you going including all the foods which are better for you.
on 25 February 2015
Enjoyed reading it. Down to earth and some good tips and advice. Probably won't follow the eating plan as such - a little extreme for me.
on 13 April 2014
The only book you will need if you want to lose weight and eat healthy.
Absolutely brilliant!
A real inspiration
on 9 April 2014
I loved reading this book and shall again. I really feel if she did it then so can I! The knowledge she's gained in her weight loss journey is brilliantly helpful!
on 24 April 2014
This was a great informative book and I shall be taking all the information out of it to help me on my journey to a healthier life.
on 27 August 2015
Excellent book. Devoured it in day or two. Josie has lots of useful tips and advice to lose weight. The focus is on a change of lifestyle rather than weight which is the only way weight stays off permanently
on 2 March 2015
Witty, hilarious but seriously from the heart .from someone who knows
on 3 May 2016
Loved this book. First diet book I've read that delved into why I'm making the choices I'm making. This book has been life changing for me. Instead of just listing what foods to cut out Josie explains why you should avoid them and what health benefits other foods have.This seems in hindsight so obvious to do but I have not experienced it from other books. It makes so much sense that if you are educated about why you should make good food choices and have a proper understanding of course you will choose them. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle so some of it was not new to me and I had heard before but Josie explained why which meant it has really sunk in.The book is so easy to read it seems like Josie is talking specifically to you. She really dissects her own weight loss journey and offers real insight for what is needed. Josie has not given another fad weight loss book but actually a new way of eating for me. I have been following this way of life for only 2 weeks and have lost 9lb but more importantly I feel fantastic, full of energy and really excited for the future. Would highly recommend.
on 4 January 2014
Well done Josie a fab book- inspiring and genuine. Really believed that you understand the foods and diets and aren't just dishing out a diet someone else has written. Would definitely recommend.