10,612 Reviews
 (8,782)
 (1,081)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec. 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1482 483 4841062 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 24 Sept. 2011
Great gift for anyone living in Europe. Free delivery ( costs alot to ship from USA to Europe )They can choose what they want.

5.0 out of 5 stars The easy quick option which never fails to please, 24 Sept. 2011
This is an amazing way to get a gift for the hard to please - you don't have to go out- you can sit by the fire and purchase a gift card and download it right away. The recipient is always delighted and can purchase what they want. I particularly like the Kindle gift card - buy whatever books you like and download straight to your reader.
Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much to choose from, 23 Sept. 2011
Amazon gift cards are perfect gifts because there is so much to choose from and very simple to schedule delivery for when you want and always delivered perfectly on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon gift card, 23 Sept. 2011
This was so easy to order. It arrived on the day I ordered it. This was great as I had forgot to get the person a gift for their birthday and they will never know! Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon gift voucher, 23 Sept. 2011
J. Playford (England, uk) - See all my reviews
Excellent way of sending a gift to someone. Ideal for Kindle users. Receiver was very pleased. Very simple to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 22 Sept. 2011
Always delivered on time, exactly as ordered - a really useful service for busy people. Could be improved by a wider range of cards, but then maybe I'd have trouble choosing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 22 Sept. 2011
Ruth894 (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
Absolute convenience and the recipient loved it. I cannot think of a quicker way to find a present for pretty much anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Email gift cards, 22 Sept. 2011
I bought this on behalf of my father as a gift for my mother. Incredibly easy to buy and use as even Mum can use the credits to buy kindle and real books. Excellent gift idea for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift., 22 Sept. 2011
Very easy to order, original got accidentally deleted but very easy to re-send. Perfect gift when you don't know what to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card for ...., 21 Sept. 2011
..... Kindle purchases. The easiest way I've found to be able to browse for kindle books any time even on my phone without having credit / debit card details with me or stored in amazon ... I buy and load a certain amount every so often via a gift card, convenient and also stops me buying too many books all at once !!!

‹ Previous | 1482 483 4841062 | Next ›