7,781 Reviews
 (6,445)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1522 523 524779 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy gift cards, 20 Nov 2011
Gifts cards are such a simple way to send someone a present, giving them the choice and removing the hassel of sending gifts through the post. It is incredibly quick and easy to do, with a wide choice of card designs with space for a personal message. My dad lives in another country, making regular presents thru the mail expensive. He has a kindle and loves receiving a gift card to add a bunch more books to his ever growing digital library.
All in all gift cards are easy to use, and very green too!

5.0 out of 5 stars giftcard, 19 Nov 2011
Exactly what was required when the person we are looking for a present is so difficult to find. This may take away some thinking for us but allows more choice for the recipient. They can choose whatever hey want.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon voucher, 19 Nov 2011
The amazon vouchers are a great way of celebrating birthdays as the recipient has such a wide choice of what they would like to buy. A secure and super fast delivery service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy,convenient and no shipping!, 18 Nov 2011
I ordered an Amazon gift certificate for a family member in the UK from the US. It was delivered to his computer just as stated ( I ordered it early ) and he has already used it. The sterling to dollars rate was calculated by my credit card company and the fee for doing this was less than the price of a stamp over here. It is a great way to send a gift overseas without the hassle of customs and the mail service. This way they can get what they want. I am definitely a fan and plan to do this again and again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card for printing out, 18 Nov 2011
Lorna Gibbon (West Lothian, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was an ideal way to give someone who we didn't know terribly well a present. We were making a collection for someone and we only had a day to decide what to get. We didn't know exactly what they would like and weren't sure if they had an iPhone. I was able to print the certificate off in a matter of minutes and it folds up beautifully, just like a card. It also meant the person concerned was able to choose exactly what they wanted, in their own time. The choice of pictures could be better, although there is a choice, but I selected the one for the time of year (Autumn) which was ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Email gift card, 18 Nov 2011
A nice simple way to send a gift to someone whose tastes you are not sure of allows them to pick a gift that suites their own taste

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 18 Nov 2011
The case was of a far superior quality than ones being sold in our local supermarket and was a fraction of the price. Very pleased with the purchase. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificte, 18 Nov 2011
GIFT CERTIFICATE

Hadn't used this service before, have bought DVD's, CD's and books from Amazon but hadn't taken much notice about gift certificates. I have family living in Austria and having this option to send a gift in this way was brilliant. They are users of Amazon and were able to purchase exactly what they wanted with no trouble at all.
Great Service and I will certainly use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present for someone with a kindle, 18 Nov 2011
G. Lorenz (UK) - See all my reviews
I gave this to my friend for her 70th birthday so she could choose books on her new Kindle. She travels a lot and would be in New Zealand for her birthday. This was a great present that was much appreciated! She bought a wonderful little book on it: Snail's Pace

4.0 out of 5 stars The Phoenix Conspiracy, 17 Nov 2011
The Phoenix Conspiracy
Although this book was not in my usual list of favorite genres, I found it a very interesting read. It encompasses sci-fi and mystery along with some unusual twists.

‹ Previous | 1522 523 524779 | Next ›