on 4 January 2014
Idina Menzel, otherwise known from her part in the Musical WICKED, has the most wonderful voice. We heard this song for the first time on New Years Day when we went to see Frozen in 3D ( amazing ) as a family at the cinema.....we immediately said afterwards to each other how wonderful the music was, it will be a future classic no doubt at all !! Hubby found this as soon as we got home, we may go back and get the full album yet, but this song is AMAZING !! Feels like you are in a Broadway Show ,she has such a powerful voice when needed, but really connects with the character.....enchanting song, just like the film !! Disney have got some really powerful songs, so well written and performed in this movie and this is certainly one of them ! Would recommend to anyone who saw the film and liked the music, have played it in the car no end .....magical.
on 16 March 2014
I had just returned from taking my great niece to see the film Frozen and I couldn't get this song out of my head, only one thing to do, buy it. Before going into the film I had thought I would not like the song and as I am a big U2 fan and I was disappointed U2 had lost out to Let It Go in the best song category at the Oscars but by the end of the first verse and a belter of a chorus, I was a convert, it's a great song, beautifully sung and a little reminiscent of another Idina Menzel classic Defying Gravity. Another classic Disney song.
on 19 December 2013
What a song! What a voice! Powerful, emotional and a positive message for children and adults alike. The whole film is amazing, the best film Disney have ever produced and the soundtrack is phenomenal!
on 8 December 2013
This is easily the most powerful song in the movie. And her voice is simply amazing, so powerful and emotional. Disney have done it again!
on 3 January 2014
Catchy and uplifting this song is great! From a great film and a great soundtrack. love listening to it on a dreary day
on 30 December 2013
This was an unexpected pleasure in the middle of enjoyable Disney children's cartoon film. Idina belts it out. Love it.
on 4 January 2014
The magic of Disney encapsulated in an amazing song. I downloaded this for my girls but I love listening to it myself!
on 20 December 2013
The kids and I have been singing along to this ever since it popped through the door - we love it!!!
on 17 January 2014
Every time I hear this it reminds me of the film which is brilliant! Great voice and love the song.
on 16 January 2016
Great, loved the movie this is the main song for me, I bought it, I listen to it and it sounds good over my HiFi streamed by my amazon Fire Tv. For me this is the better version of this song. She has a wonderful and powerful at times voice. I have looked for other work of this singer after hearing seeing this movie.