on 3 March 2014
I really loved this song from the movie. I also really loved the film, cause I normally a princesses fan but this film change my mind. Elsa is my favourite character out of the film because it proves that you don't need a man in your life to be happy and to be who you really are. I would recommend this to friends and family. It is a brilliant film.
on 17 December 2014
Despite hearing of the movie, I have never actually seen it and, it was only today I managed to listen to this track in full.

As a musician/composer, all I can say is, this one of the most superb songs I have heard in a long time. Technically, it's very simple in its construction, which gives it its strength. Idina Menzel carries the song with effortless ease and puts in a lot of emotion, which gives greater significance to the very clever lyric.

It's also so refreshing to hear the pianist play with emotion. Unlike some tracks which sound as if Asimo the robot is at the keyboard.

In all, a superb, well crafted work which children and adults will adore.
on 11 June 2015
Downloaded this for my 3 year old son who has suddenly become Frozen obsessed lol. Great song and love listening to my son sing along to it.
on 25 June 2014
Having watched the DVD of Frozen, twice now, I have been absolutely fascinated by it (and that's from an old grey hair!) The animation effects and life that it sends out is by far the best thing I have found in years(Stick Game Of Thrones somewhere else')
The song is so catching and lively that I think I must be singing it just as much as my grandchildren. If you have not seen the film get there.
on 13 April 2014
Having heard Idina Menzel's music before (from Wicked) I had to buy this song, but not just because of this. Let it go is such a powerful and beautiful song with a strong voice bringing it to life. Very few songs bring out so many emotions in me all at once and this is one of them. Idina Menzel's amazing vocals convey the emotions that Elsa is feeling perfectly. Simply put, an epic song.
on 25 July 2015
You've got to love it really. Rousing, rebellious, inspiring, uplifting, and ultimately empowering, its the ultimate theme for the outsider. Virtually everyone can relate to its message, hence its global success. If you don't already know all the lyrics, where have you been for the last two years??
on 8 November 2014
downloaded for my daughter who is obsessed with frozen like all kids. had the pleasure of having it on repeat throughout the whole weekend. she now knows all the words off by heart. easy to download and also easy to copy to disk for her own cd player. will be using the service again.
on 3 June 2014
On first hearing I wasn't that struck, but it's definitely a song that stays with you - as many parodies and condemnations on YouTube will confirm. Ms Menzel sings passionately and defiantly about how to cope with the criticism from others and the fear of criticism - let it go.
on 31 December 2013
Amazing song! Beautifully written and performed, a powerful number which definitely blows other Disney songs out of the water for me. I'll remember this song for years to come.

A fan of Idina Menzel? A fan of Frozen? This track is for you!
on 26 April 2014
I downloaded this song for my 4 year old daughter - she is now dancing around the house and belting out the lyrics at the top of her voice and I am refusing to play it any more in the car after its 10th play in one journey!! Great song though.