4.8 out of 5 stars1,844

on 15 January 2014
The movie is amazing. The soundtrack is a 'must have'. The songs really get you hooked and stay with you!
on 14 December 2013
I love Disney and this music is so beautiful and it is amazing to get not just the usual 20 tracks but over 50! A must have for a Disney soundtrack collection.
44 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2013
Absolutely beautiful soundtrack! I bought it as soon as I got home from watching the film! Totally worth the money! It has been on repeat for days!
on 22 January 2014
bought for my 15 year old who loves the film and sound track .very good songs would recommend for any frozen fan .
Like most children, our daughter loves the film. Being able to put the CD on instead is a great bonus.

The tunes are catchy. 'Let it Go' is just superb. The part of the film that goes with the latter is like an expensive music video. When watching it - and now just playing it on the CD - our daughter reenacts the gesticulations, including throwing both arms up in the air to make the ice grow, and that single heel stamp.

Superb music.
on 1 July 2014
Had one very happy little girl when recieved..
You just can't but sing along yourself when in the car.
Must have purchase for any little frozen fan :-)
on 11 January 2014
I bought it as a Christmas present for my wife. When i ordered it the delivery date was very close to Christmas so unsure if it would arrive in time. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in a few days.
The wife and kids have seen the movie twice and love the music.
Thank you.
on 22 January 2014
Absolutely excellent purchase love the soundtrack great value for money! I always shop at Amazon. Thank you will shop again soon!
on 14 January 2014
Really quick dispatch which meant I could listen to the brilliant songs in no time! I've pre ordered the film as well from amazon after seeing it at the cinema. Love the film and love the songs!
on 26 December 2014
Problem with disc only discovered few weeks after purchase will not play in car but will play on all other players in the house, no problem with any other discs in car at all and have tried in 2 cars players. Still kids love it and dance about at home, I've downloaded it for free on Kindle from amazon cloud and they take that in car