5.0 out of 5 stars flattering dress for petites
Very pleased with dress but ordered size xl and I am a standard uk size 12/14 but I know desigual sizes are small. Fit was perfect. Flattering A line dress and length is just above knee on me at 5ft 3". Softly muted pattern on dark red option which could be worn all year. I removed the ribbon belt as I felt it spoilt thecdress
Published 8 months ago by bluebird

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but horrible fitting dress
I am normally a size 10 but in this dress I ordered a size medium and it was still way too small and way too short to wear without leggings. I love desigual dresses but I sent this one back as it just felt awful on.
Published 12 months ago by Ruth Bleakley

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but horrible fitting dress, 31 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars flattering dress for petites, 28 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful dress,, 1 Feb. 2015
Desigual sizing means one size up so this large sized dress fitted me well I am unusually a 10 -12 fit.
Very comfortable on and the intricate multicoured detail makes the dress visually appealing.on receipt of the dress I noticed some discreet pretty black beading around the neckline.
The dress in the photograph appears to have a copper/ reddish colour to the background.in fact the dress is more of a red tone.still very pretty and I especially liked the back bodice being black in colour which makes for a pleasant contrast.
My only slight gripe is that the length could have been slightly longer to avoid me contemplating wearing leggings with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish :), 18 Aug. 2014
Lovely quality and very flattering