5.0 out of 5 stars Speed and pinpoint accuracy.
Perfect balance between speed and friction, more on the speed side though. The mat is quite delicate though and the under surface can be easily damaged. I use this in combination with another mat to give it a slight incline too as it is wafer thin. Lovely pin point accuracy in combination with laser/optical mice.
Published 3 months ago by Bird is the Word

Published 2 months ago by Paul Gardner

1.0 out of 5 stars The surface is excellent, and I couldn't fault it when I first ..., 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Roccat Siru Desk Fitting Gaming Mousepad - Cryptic Blue (Personal Computers)
The surface is excellent, and I couldn't fault it when I first bought it. Several months on, and it has warped terribly; It bulges upwards in the middle, meaning it comes completely away from the desk if nothing is resting on that particular spot, and it makes a horrible sticking sound when dislodging itself. Multiple attempts to fix it by either bending it back the other way or resting heavy objects on it have not worked, and the surface on the bottom makes it impractical to roll it up. The small rings of adhesive have also come off or been worn down in several places. Buy something else, trust me.

The surface is excellent, and I couldn't fault it when I first bought it. Three months on, and it has warped terribly; It bulges upwards in the middle, meaning it comes completely away from the desk if nothing is resting on that particular spot, and it makes a horrible sticking sound when dislodging itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speed and pinpoint accuracy., 28 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, 28 May 2014
Can't be beaten. I was using SteelSeries pads before and I was losing a lot of dpi responses because of their uneven surface. However this pad works like magic and all of my hand gestures are being read precisely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance, 11 April 2014
I was amazed the difference this mousepad made to the responsiveness of my mouse.
The pad has a clever non-sticky backing that seems to suction itself to the desk so there's no movement at all and the surface is slick and made even my crappy old Microsoft mouse easily twice as reactive to movement.

I also bought the ROCCAT Kova[+] gaming mouse and the combination of the two is brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 9 Nov 2014
hoojoonikkabollokov (everywhere, nowhere, nevermind) - See all my reviews
Very good tracking, but the "vinyl" material lifts up at the 1 corner & for someone with an obsessive compulsive personality this boils my blood.
I have remedied the problem by warming the offending corner & bending it into a more desirable shape

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. Really!!, 9 Oct 2014
Mr. M. Balandis (UK) - See all my reviews
Less than 1 month usage and only few re-positions it bends upwards making it bumpy and does not stick flat anymore. Waste of money. Buy a thick and heavy mat!!!