5.0 out of 5 stars The Collating, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie Book 11) (Kindle Edition)
After reading Brie Learns to be a Submissive it was good to read this book with the Doms side of the story. It rounded it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie), 27 Dec 2013
I loved all the Brie books and the After Graduation series so it was nice to see some of Sir's thoughts to it all too. So many writers try to publish both characters POV's but fail in giving anything other than a cheap copy of the 1st book. But this is not one of them. If you have The art of submission series then you really want to have this book as well to round it off. There were so many characters that came to life from Sir's POV in this that i was glad i hadn't missed this one and not seen it. As both series were so well written the only thing that i would liked to have seen more of would have been Rytsar Durov. As he was supposed to have been Sir's best friend and it even states in this book that Brie was good for Rytsar too, is it possible to have an extra adventure with him, especially as Sir and Brie were making plans to go to Russia soon anyway?
Rytsar Durov was one of my favourite characters in the whole series and i'd have really liked to have seen more of him. The well respected russian Dom really deserves his own series, he was such a large as life character, but it was wonderful to see him in this one though.
If you haven't read both series then you really want to.
The Art Of Submission is the whole 1st collection.
Brie embraces the Heart of submission is the whole 2nd collection (aka After Graduation series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Nov 2013
Ms. P. Murphy "pauline_m" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
I love reading from Thane`s point of view. I just love reading about him and Brie and their love and life together

5.0 out of 5 stars big thank you, 15 Nov 2013
thank you Red for giving us another masters POV these really do us a real insight into what siris feeling at the time and gives us a whole different dimention to the brie books.
can we look forward to some more maybe in the future possibly with the ending of bre after graduation 8? even if not thank you for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love - love His POV!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3, 14 Nov 2013
I enjoyed Master's POV so much!!!! So much were added to the story when I read his POV! And I learned so much more about Master and the way he is thinking and taking care of Brie! I loved him much - much more after reading His POV!!!
Big thank you Red Phoenix!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie), 19 Jun 2014
Mrs. S. Hall (England UK) - See all my reviews
After reading Brie Learns The Art of Submission, it was only natural to read this book from the Dominates point of view. I was not disappointed it was just as good as the other books about Brie. This story is short but it still deserves the 5 stars and I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 May 2014
Got this book for my kindle, it was a good read. I would recommend this book. Five stars ! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 4 Feb 2014
I think the storyline was brill and I have read it again and I will tell my friends about it

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the different point of view…, 29 July 2014
I love the different point of view but more please…the brie series I love and this side of the story I cannot resit reading. More please