on 8 June 2014
Cheaply made plastic, ratchet system doesn't work properly so it doesn't hold the device.
Very disappointing that they send the product out like this. Seems like They spent more on the multi colour picture decorated cardboard box than on the quality control of the manufacturing..... Would rather it came in a plain box but actually worked.....
on 6 August 2014
Appalling
The device doesnt hold your phones
I have just recently done a bike ride on my road bike and my phone was thrown from the holder
Also the holder is made very cheaply and snapped hurling my phone to the ground and smashing my new phone
If you have a spare phone that your not bothered about then use that other wise i personally wouldnt bother
It does say however that that this company has great customer service so hopefully i will hear back from them soon with some better news
on 14 April 2014
it is very useful and practical, I like the fact that you can fit your mobile even with the cover but sometimes if you go off road the holder doesn't stay still and it moves down a bit.
on 2 December 2014
This gadget was rubbish. The bracket just kept falling off mid-ride. Just thankful my phone didn't break. After it happened twice within an hour, I binned it.
on 21 May 2014
Very poorly made product. Rachet system to hold the device is so bad that when the device is released the sides do not open evenly and often have to be pulled apart as the release spring is not strong enough. I have used this item on my road bike for only two weeks and the rod that attaches to the ball joint has sheered off. Thankfully I managed to catch it before it smashed my phone.
on 27 September 2015
I put this on my motorcycle and tightened it tightly but halfway through the journey (in the night) my iphone flew out of the grasp of the holder and that was the last time I saw that phone. On inspection of the holder, the plastic cog grip mechanism is loose and sometimes slips due to a spring pushing the clasp outwards at all times.
on 17 September 2014
I've put mine on an exercise bike to keep my phone in while tracking my heart rate, etc. It seems to be sturdy enough but I do find it's a bit awkward getting headphones in as one of the pegs/holders covers the slot on my iPhone slightly. It also covers the volume down button so beware if you have songs with different volume levels!
on 14 July 2014
great gadget , I've taken this all over the countryside, rough tracks, roads and rain, and it is still on tight, love this great for all those tracking devices, and has a moderate tight grip, so very confident with this product to hold by expensive iPhone
on 26 March 2015
Terrible terrible product. Despite massive tinkering and adjustment my iPhone popped out of the holder on the road and now has a cracked screen. Now I have to spend £80 at the Apple Store to get it fixed. Total crap.
on 4 June 2015
Snapped on the grip that holds it to the bars, ( one days use) my m9 nearly died. £8 for a £500 phone silly me wouldn't use if you have a good phone. Don't jump to hight off of anything about 4inches did this