5.0 out of 5 stars THE voice
I'm shocked to see that this has been reviewed less than 5 stars by other people. What?! This album is amaaazing! Danielle has the most incredible vocals and each song on this album showcases her voice very well.

Published 4 months ago by cherrydrop

3.0 out of 5 stars Danielle Bradbery, self titled CD
I hadn't heard this young lady before buying the CD but I had heard that she had done rather well on one of the reality TV shows so I bought it on the strength of that. Sorry to say I wasn't that impressed with it. Others may think it's great but it's not my taste
Published 9 months ago by Christopher R. Hey

5.0 out of 5 stars THE voice, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Danielle Bradbery (Audio CD)

A favourite of mine is "I Will Never Forget You" - its a truly beautifully written song , and the notes Danielle hits on that track blow my mind.
I also really love "My Day" and "Never Like This". Once you play this album, you'll be playing it all the time..

The two singles "Heart of Dixie" and "Young in America" are brilliant and insanely catchy! Im seriously looking forward to hearing more from this girl because its clear her talent has no boundaries !

4.0 out of 5 stars disagree with the two previous reviews, 10 May 2014
A. hulbert "glassmen007" (bristol.uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danielle Bradbery (Audio CD)
I have to agree with the reviewers on Amazon.com-after all the Americans understand Country and Western better than us in the UK.
This young lady toured with Brad Paisley last year in the USA to rave reviews-the single " The Heart of Dixie" is a fitting track to hear her style and Daughter of a Working Man could well get an award at the 2014 CMA'S .
At times she sounds like an early Carrie Underwood and at other times she sounds like Taylor Swift.
As her mentor on the voice Blake Shelton quite clearly stated she has a very high talent level and a long future in the industry to look forward to.
The producer of the album is Dann Huff who works with Kieth Urban and Rascal Flatts as well as many other top artists.
This album is not outstanding but certainly is not a bad one-the tracks are all pleasant and easy to listen to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Danielle Bradbery, self titled CD, 24 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Danielle Bradbery (Audio CD)
Only a couple of tracks could really be called country. The winner of America's "Voice' competition does not have a voice suited to country music - on this album the emphasis is on showing us how powerful her voice is rather than the songs.

Danielle Bradbery [+digital booklet]