Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 16 February 2014
This is a great book and that is because Ms Young has gone back to basics and written a book about Braden and Joss. They are why we fell in love with On Dublin Street. I personally didn't care for Jo or Ellie's book...it's all about the Braden to me!!

The characters stayed true to form, Braden jumping to conclusions and Joss keeping things to herself.

Well done Ms Young on a lovely novella!
on 4 December 2013
Samantha young does it again. It was great to catch up again with Braden and Joss and to follow their wedding and honeymoon. Because of a misunderstanding Joss is forced to reconnect with her therapist and face her past losses. There's the usual sparks and hot scenes between the couple. A great novella. I hope we get to find out more how things work out for Braden and joss.
on 3 December 2013
I loved this follow up book of Joss and Braden. Its great to read the book and know where these places are. I just love Braden, he is a true Scottish lad with a temper and be really sweet too. Joss can keep him under control it a certain extent, but she has the same temper and also a vulnerability to her too.

Most of the book was the sweet moments between them, were amazingly well written and you could feel the emotions through the book. That is one thing that Samantha gets really well, the emotional moments with the fun comedy moments. I loved one part of the book so much i laughed.

Can't wait for the next book in the On Dublin Street series of books. To see what happens to the other characters, but also to catch up with our favourite couple Braden and Joss through them.
on 4 December 2013
Once again a perfect book...I love Braden & Joss and I think this book was the perfect mix of love, devotion, heartbreak and hot sex!
They are in the middle of their HEA when a misunderstanding sends everything tumbling down but can it be saved or is it one thing too many for them to survive.
Joss has struggled for many years which we saw in On Dublin Street but she has come a very long way in 3 years but this time it's Braden that appears unforgiving and cold...boy did I want to shout and throw my kindle at him!
But they say it's not what happens but how it's resolved that's important...read it to find out!
Loved it, loved them and can't wait to hear glimpses of them in her other books!
Thank you once again Samantha Young!
on 5 December 2013
I forgot why I loved joss character when we was first introduced to her, its like reading and getting a glimpse into her mind where youngs first books were ya the language reflected that genre and these recent books reflect the more adult language and sensibilities without being smut. It was endearing to see joss still struggling but working through her fears and allowing people in and to see that Braden is human prone to mistakes no matter how perfect he is. The emotions were deep and profound very touching and the scenes and romance were hot if a little risqué , definatly cave man but did not think I would like that as much as I actually did. Well done on another hit.
on 15 December 2013
First off- this book made me ugly cry.
Joss and Braden are definitely one of my favourite fictional couples and I know quite a lot of people feel the same. I felt a little disconnected to them in Down London Road and felt like their characters had been changed when looking from a different characters perspective but this novella definitely picked up where On Dublin Street left off with them. I'm glad they got their happy ending even if they do have some communication problems. Also Hooray on the return of Dr Pritchard. Weirdly I was very happy to hear her and Joss' therapy sessions again and it was a lovely surprise that I was not expecting to be included.
I LOVED IT!!!!
I was sooo happy to finally see Braden and Joss again - well - Braden mostly ;)
Castle Hill is a waaay too short novella about our favorite Edinburgh couple ☺
We see how Braden proposes and the wedding preparations and the wedding and everything before and after and in between ☺
It was just PERFECT!
I laughed - I CRIED!!! - and I awwwwwed a lot ♥ It was really too cute and adorable and sad and moving and funny and EROTIC!!!
JUST P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

I can't wait for Before Jamaica Lane to finally come out - I need to see them all again!!!
on 21 October 2014
I loved it from the beginning to the end. I loved all of the characters and their friendship with each other. I was enjoying myself while reading. I loved it the fact that Jocelyn and Braden could work with each other , to sort it out their daily problems; their unconditional love towards each other helped them and they had great relationship . I love very much books of Samantha Young . Her books take you on journey every time you read them. Don't wait and give a try , it is worth it .
on 3 December 2013
OMG! I just love this couple. We need more Joss and Braden. Please don't stop writing about them.
My only complaint is, it wasn't long enough.
Joss is so feisty, but her insecurities still lurk beneath the surface. Braden is my favourite alpha male of all time. All caveman with a soft side.
This series that Samantha Young has written is the best ever. The characters are believable as are the story lines.
Looking forward to Jamaica Lane.
on 11 December 2013
I love Joss and Braden. I love this series of books and on Dublin Street blew me away. But if I'm completely honest, as much as I enjoyed it, this extension of Joss and Braden's story could have been slotted into one of the future books as for a short read the price is a bit steep.

But it's written well, is sexy and emotional, I still love them as individuals and as a couple and look forward to the upcoming additions to the series.