4.0 out of 5 stars This changes my regular BullDog!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: ManCave Moisturiser (Personal Care)
I was on BullDog Original when Amazon decided not to save me money any more on Subscribe & Save. Not a deal breaker (as the BullDog is still available on Amazon) but I decided to look for a different product. A quick search brought up this, rather wild, ManCave. Bought one and in after a week, added to my regular list because:

- It smells nice (but skin around my eyes seems to react to the added perfume - will update..)
- It doesn't gives that "Parade Shoe Shine" to my already oily face. (Of course I have to keep the handkerchief about to wipe my mug)
- It moisturises well. (My skin have a tendency to feel tight around the mouth especially a day after shaving, ManCave has sorted that out for me)
- It doesn't mattify the skin as well as it may sound like from the description; however it leaves a healthy shine than making my skin completely dull. (I naively believe the word of manufacturer(s) each time I buy something new - most of them are honest - usually ;) )
- It says it protects your skin from dangerous UV and has Caffeine, Borage Oil, Shea Butter, Vit. E and 12 Essential Oils (Heaven knows what those Oils are (made of) - I personally don't care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good cream..... but not quite perfect., 28 Jan. 2015
Shaun Carter (Birmingham, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ManCave Moisturiser (Personal Care)
This is a really good mens moisturiser. ManCave is a new brand, and one of the few that offer mens products not tested on animals. It is a white cream with a sweet smell that smells a bit like suncream. It spreads easily on the skin and a little goes a long way. It soaks into the skin very quickly, and leaves only a very slight shine - it is more like a healthy glow on the skin afterwards. It does moisturise the skin and protects against the sun which can cause dryness and ageing. Unfortunately, it is expensive and does not have any anti-ageing properties. I find the tube can also spurt too much cream out at once, so sometimes not easy to get just a little cream out of the tube.

5.0 out of 5 stars no1 moisturiser!, 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: ManCave Moisturiser (Personal Care)
Awesome moisturiser, sinks into your skin instantly and leaves no residue so no more shiny face :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: ManCave Moisturiser (Personal Care)
Absorbs nicely, not greasy and smells ok too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 April 2015