Size: Medium|Colour: White - White / Black / Victory Red / Matte Silver|Change
Price:£51.14 - £82.99

on 13 July 2014
three stars only - also: wooohoooo!!!!
on 13 June 2014
I was worried because of the cheep price but it is good quality and came in 2 days, glad i came before the match on Monday. If you want a Germany top i highly advise this one.
on 2 June 2014
I bought this shirt for my son who is football mad, and is collecting Germany shirts. He was thrilled to bits with it, and wears it as soon as it is washed, which washes very well, but I don't tumble dry it and it doesn't need ironing. Will be ordering the next German shirt when he decides which one he wants. Very pleased with it, and delivery was quicker than expected.
on 21 July 2014
You need one of these for keep sake in your drawer - the special goal and a very nice shirt
on 2 August 2014
Made my day. My Mum came from Germany & passed away a few years ago. She always brought a Football shirt back so I've continued the tradition. Many thanks, it's exactly what I wanted!
on 18 October 2014
I received the shirt with incorrect size but since I'm not living in the UK. I'm using Aramex to ship my online purchases. Thus, it's not possible to return it.
on 18 June 2014
The t-shirt fit me perfectly and I was happy to have especially this one because Mueller scored three goals in the Germany opening game!
on 18 April 2014
we are happy. It is a normal tshirt and satisfies our expectations. The size was ok too, with M for a 1.80 m high man.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2014
This shirt was for my grandsons Christmas and he says its great I thought it was well made but a bit pricey
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2014
Highly satisfied with my shirt.get a few comments from people.how striking it is,