5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy
Purchased this for my daughter who is a size 8/10 but wanted plenty of room so ordered a medium, she loves it especially the soft inside.
Published 12 months ago by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars hoody
I got this hoody for dad for xmas it was miles too long so I had to take it up but thats dads fault for being too short
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 27 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Large 12/14, 25 Jan 2014
E. Hanley (Stoke on trent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Im a first time buyer for a onesie with my height I find it hard to get the perfect fit, I was reccommended by a friend to buy from this company as I'm 6ft tall and ordered a 12/14 as I'm normally a 12 clothing, I loved the colour and material but fount it a bit tight around the legs, I contacted the company through amazon and cannot fault the costumer service I received back, I have now sent my item back and I'm waiting to see if ill either get my money back or an exchange for a new size bigger,
I would definitely recommend this product and the company too.
Postage and packaging was good fast delivery and packed with out any faults to my item.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cosy, 15 Jan 2014
Lovely cosy onesie. Nice material. However, ordered size large which turned out to be too short in my 6ft 3" partner.

3.0 out of 5 stars hoody, 12 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels good but of dubious quality, 17 May 2014
I was looking for an Aztec Hoody for a 12 year old boy and it was difficult to find one that I thought might fit. This was classed as 8/10 size for women which I thought was about right but it is quite large. He is happy with the size and the comfort of it, but it has already developed a hole (3-4 days wear) near the seam but not on it, which is rather disappointing. I am about to wash it for the first time so I hope it stands up to that as it is supposedly machine washable

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE WARM AND COMFORTABLE, 13 Mar 2014
"When I was looking through Amazon to buy my onesie I read through a lot of customers feedback, I finally decided to buy my onesie with Oops Outlet. According to the customers who purchased their onesies from Oops Outlet they were very happy with the way Oops outlet treated them. I finally bought mine with them too. When it arrived I was so satisfied and happy that I ordered two more onesies."

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy lounge about, 4 Feb 2014
Rachy (Wirral, North West UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely clothing item for the brother in law, he loves to lounge around on his non studying days and says this is perfect because he can quickly nip to the shop in it without looking totally odd :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gifts, 18 Mar 2014
I sent two of these to my children in New Zealand and they love them. They say they will be able to keep extra warm in these when winter comes, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service, 4 Jun 2014
I ordered a medium (size 10/12) as a gift; however the size was far too big. Can't fault the customer service, I was informed to return the item and they would offer a replacement. Unfortunately the smaller size was out of stock, but I was offered a refund. The refund was received with 24 hours.

The product itself was good value for money.

In conclusion good item, good price, good customer service. Just unfortunate that the size required was unavailable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 12 April 2014
I purchased this as a birthday present for my mum and she loved it! The material is soft and warm and it was delivered within a few days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›