5.0 out of 5 stars Love this

Published 14 months ago by Brida

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Decided on this for the length, 14 Dec. 2013
Brida "izumi" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this petticoat as an alternative to a tutu for an 80's fancy dress party. Being a larger size, and generally not liking my legs, I thought this would give me extra length. Luckily, I was right. Although it is slightly more expensive than some of the tutus, I definitely preferred this. It was a good job that it did give extra length, as I did find that once you sat down, it had a tendency to get hiked up a bit (the very top part of the petticoat is extremely tight but stretchy fabric and this did tend to gather up a bit). However, the petticoat part of the skirt itself was also good as it wasn't too see-through. With leggings underneath, it was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: A-Express® 26" Vintage Retro Swing 50s Underskirt Petticoat Wedding Rockabilly Net Dress (Apparel)
This was bought to go under a ball gown for a dance competition
It fits beautifully with good support and is lovely and full
Just what I expected it to be

3.0 out of 5 stars a little disapointed, 5 Feb. 2014
debbie (bristol uk) - See all my reviews
this petticoat looks a lot fuller in the picture, and didnt seem to be as long as claimed. but the colour is great and the service prompt

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, a bit short, 22 Dec. 2013
If 'small' was to fit a size 14, it was a real squeeze. Nice flounce and fabric, prompt delivery, but there really wasn't enough of the garment to make it good.

4.0 out of 5 stars took some work but was worth it, 28 Sept. 2014
came well packaged and was a speedy delivery. However, the petticoat took me ages to plump it out to a good shape as it is quite tough material and had been sqwashed (this had to happen for delivery can't post it anyother way) this was no fault of the company but it was a time consuming thing to try and get right. On a different note the top part that sits on your tummy almost feels like support and gives it a nice all round fit once plumped it did look pretty under my dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Dec. 2013
loved this fitted great and really high quality. cam really fast even with it being Christmas. Will use this again and again. xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
Very good quality just a little tight on me but will wear anyway - service was great

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite small, 1 July 2014
One size does not fit everyone. If you are 12/14 the would fit quite well. Any one larger will struggle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really uncomfortable to wear, 27 Dec. 2014
Very scratchy and uncomfortable - I wish I'd spent a bit more and got a better quality one as I'll not be likely to wear this anyway because it's so uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but snug, 7 Oct. 2014
Arrived very quickly. Well made item, looks like the picture. As a size 12 was quite small, but as it fits sizes 6-14 I wasn't surprised.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›