5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product.
Well made and fitted my XE-2 perfectly. Easy to fit and no bubbles to get rid of. Outer package showed an iPhone. This was a bit off putting as I thought I had been sent the wrong item but this was not case! Clear finish does not seem to obstruct viewing.
Published 4 months ago by Graeme Wales

Published 5 months ago by AlanM

2.0 out of 5 stars 6 x SWIDO Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Fujifilm X-E2 / XE2 / XE-2 -... SWIDO, 7 April 2014
Not the best. You get 6 in a pack and it soon becomes obvious why! They are not easy to get completely straight, and immoveable when you dont. I also got bubbles and minute specks of dust under the protector no matter how hard I tried to avoid it. And yes, I did follow the instructions on the back of the packet. Once on (after No. 4) It really does not look nice. It is clear enough but just looks cheap and its presence is obvious. Best get a Hard Screen Protector I guess.

UPDATE - Trying to remove this is a nightmare! I was really afraid I would damage the screen. It is so sticky and when eventually removed, leaves a thick film of adhesive on the screen. The only way to remove the substance is with Nail Polish Remover. Suggest best avoided. Just got Expert Shield for Fuji X-E2.- perfect fit, no bubbles, easily removable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product., 25 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit and thin, 25 April 2014
The screen was easy to fit and barely noticeable when fitted. Larger screens on recent cameras need protection and this does the job. Delivery was very fast but only in a thin envelope, so it was lucky to survive the postal journey!

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera screen protector, 23 April 2014
R. Edwards (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent value and reasonably easy to fit. Had to have a couple of gos to eliminate any bubbles.
Woprks fine with my Fujifilm camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever screen protector, 13 April 2014
Yorkie (Wakefield, UK) - See all my reviews
After some research I opted for this screen protector for my Fuji XE2. The screen protector is very well made and fits the XE2 perfectly. The best thing about this product the ease that it attached to the camera, one simple move and NO air bubbles.....this is a first for me. A1 product...well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Fuji XE2, 20 Dec 2013
David (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent screen protector, nice Matt finish, provides good viewing experience. Easy to apply & bubble free after application. I am very pleased with this product. Highly recommended for screen protection & excellent viewing qualities.