5.0 out of 5 stars must have sport wear
size was spot on, most comfortable sports wear ive worn ,value for your money, delivery quick
Published on 12 July 2010 by debs

2.0 out of 5 stars skort
Not what I expected. I Have other skirts I wear for golf this is more for tennis with the pocket under the skirt. Not just what I wanted but still ok
Published 5 days ago by MARION FERRIE

5.0 out of 5 stars must have sport wear, 12 July 2010
This review is from: Prostar Synergy Skort (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Mar 2013
Sheila Stedman "Bootcamp08" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I wear skorts to play badminton and they are just perfect for the job. I highly recommend wearing a skort if you want to play any racquet sport. Skort is made from good strong material, gives me the confidence that I have value for my money. Easy to wash, and dries very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 27 May 2013
I wanted a walking skirt but ordered this to try. Very good value. Will be useful for active wear - walking, hiking, rock scrambling while maintaining decency! Slightly heavier material than expected but still ok. Comfortable and good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt for tennis, 23 Oct 2013
Usually a 14 but 12 was a good fit .purchased in blue first and if wants longer then 14 would be a good buy too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good tennis skirt for the price!, 12 Aug 2013
Skort arrived really quickly - earlier than expected in fact, which was fantastic. Material feels good quality and it's a comfortable size and length, which I need because I'm tall. Two really handy ball pockets as well. Only slight downside it that the shorts part of the skort can ride up a bit when playing, which can be a bit annoying. Other than that no problems, it's great!

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were more skorts available!, 26 July 2013
This is just about perfect! I love the length and the fit, but would like more to be available - I think more women should discover skorts! The only thing I would change would be to be made of cotton, but that would need ironing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 July 2013
I can't fault it, great fit, does exactly what it says. Bought it in another colour too as it is such good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skort, 1 July 2013
Skirt fitted well and sizing was accurate, as described but colour not quite as shown in the pictures. But would still recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous Dahling!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Prostar Synergy Skort (Apparel)
I have just taken up tennis again as a mature lady and wanted something that would look the part without being silly (and not revealing my underwear!). This is superb: the shorts underneath are a great length and are very comfortable, with little upside-down pockets. I'm normally a 16 in skirts but the 14 in this fits perfectly and since the waistband is stretchy anyway, there's plenty of forgiveness. The fabric is quite heavyweight, which is great as it sits well and doesn't flap about. Since we don't usually get heatwaves here, the quality of the fabric also means it keeps you cosy if it's overcast or damp. I think this is superb value for money, and I will probably order another as at this price it's worth being able to have a change.

5.0 out of 5 stars VFM, 18 Jun 2013
Item as described, quality good, comfort and fit great. Sizing perfect.Excellent value for a tennis skirt with sewn in knickers and two ball pockets. Comparable products 3 x the price.

ARRAY(0xa78d4a80)