I have bought quite a few of these packs of 4 Gibsons jigsaws. They are great value and keep me occupied for some time. This particular jigsaw has 4 scenes of Cornwall which are very attractive. I have frequently holidayed in Cornwall and am very attached to it and chose this particular jigsaw partly for this reason. The jigsaws are quite difficult but not horrendously so. This suits me as I don't have the patience to do anything more difficult. One minor problem which another reviewer has made in relation to these packs of 4, is that because there are 4 jigsaws in each pack, the pictures on the box are quite small. This can make it quite difficult to do the jigsaw. I get round this by keeping a magnifying glass beside me. This gives me the close-ups that I need. This is a minor grumble, however, and I still think these multi-packs are great value and I will continue to buy them.
on 10 June 2014
I have always found Gibsons jigsaws to be amazing value for money, a brilliant product giving lots of pleasure.This time I was unlucky.On one set I found 2 bits missing & then 3 bits missing on another. I sent an e-mail to Amazon & received a prompt reply & had a letter from Gibsons..they seemed astounded & said it was very rare. Replaced product.
on 18 January 2015
Pictures on the box lid lack the detail needed to help you complete the puzzles. I would only buy one puzzle per box in future then the picture would be full size on the lid.
on 3 April 2014
these jigsaws are made to a very high standard and are a pleasure to complete a good service all round
on 4 July 2014
Saving this as a Gift for my husband for the long Winter Months.
Gibsons puzzles are such good quality.
It doesn't take too long to do a 500 piece puzzle and it is such a bonus to have 4 in the box.
They get a bit expensive sometimes.
on 10 May 2014
As always delivery excellent and the quality of the product extremely high with a firm feel and quality scenes. Price good but not as good as the Postman's Rounds bought recently. Excellent sway to while away poor weather hours.
on 23 January 2016
Nice puzzles but pictures too small to follow
on 10 June 2014
As all jigsaws I buy through Amazon these are excellent ones, need a keen eye for colour, but that makes them all the more challenging. I shall always choose Amazon jigsaw, great value for money. teddybear
on 18 June 2014
I knew the product would be a quality one from previous purchases and this didn't disappoint. Recipient delighted with the pictures and really enjoyed doing the puzzles and intends to do them again.
on 5 January 2015
Great price for box of four jigsaws BUT THE LITTLE PICTURES INSIDE EACH PUZZLE not good for 96 year old mum would be good if a larger picture could be in each packet of pieces
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse