5.0 out of 5 stars amazing better than i thought
Ordered my knack bundle through amazon on the 28th of november payed 5 delivery and it got delivered today 7th december , i wont write a long review as im just a casual gamer not a expert as whats inside of the console but so far the ps4 is amazing its much better than i thought it was going to be the lights on the controller and on the console look great , the layout of...
Published 7 months ago by cassius2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy a PS4 just yet.
I Bought a ps4 back in January and pretty much regret it, Yeah the console is decent enough and Knack was an entertaining bundle game. There is literally nothing out at the moment that you can't get on the ps3/pc (Minus Infamous second son) everything out at the moment is either an indie title that you can get on steam for a much lower price (Hurray for steam sales) or...
Published 1 month ago by Kevin

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a winner, 8 Dec 2013
Carl Jones (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
I am so happy with my purchase well this was my 2nd PS4 first one was BLOD :)

So nervous with the 2nd one hoping it would work.
I have only played it for a while Fifa 14 but very impressed sad that there is no CD support for playing music but im sure they will bring out an update soon to fix that.
Cant wait to get BF4 to really show what the power of the PlayStation can produce . All in all happy PS4 owner

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 7 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
Really impressive console, looks very slick and stylish and looks fantastic as it sits next to my T.V. I will start with the graphics. They are truly amazing, much better than my PS3 and anything that I have ever played before. What amazed me is how even the smallest of things look good and overall the quality is superb, I have no complaints about the graphics. Knack looks smart and neat and the animations are very well done, the variety of levels shows off these graphics, whether you are underground or in the sky on a mile long airship they will not disappoint you.

The controller is everything I could have wished for. I wanted something different (next-gen) and this is exactly that. The controller itself feels very well made and crafted. The touch pad is something new and it is always fun when you have use it. The triggers are improved and really have a great feel to them and the analog sticks are shaped in a way that my thumbs do not slip off and they feel very comfortable.

Knack has around 12 hours of gaming time and more with the extra things that you can do if you choose, for example you could use the secret rooms to try and unlock 'vampire knack or diamond knack' or gadgets which your online friends can see by repeating the campaign. As I said the variety in the levels keeps the game interesting and makes you want to play on, it is challenging though and some times I have to have a good few goes at a level before I complete it, so in no way it it easy but it does provide a challenge which I like. For those of you who like Ratchet and Clank then you will love this game as well, it has the same feel to it and the same style and that might be why I liked it so much.

Overall I really love this console and I really do recommend it. The interface is fast and simple but looks neat and the controller is a treat to use, the games are great and the graphics are a dream. This is the ultimate gaming experience and it passed my high expectations by a mile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
Good product at a good price great seller

4.0 out of 5 stars This would have got 5 stars if it wasn't for Knack, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
Only buy this if you never intend to play Knack (you can't get those minutes back, thankfully because it is SO bad it's minutes not hours) and you're keen to get your hands on a PS 4.

1.0 out of 5 stars ps had a blod, 13 Mar 2014
Martina Zauner "XTY" (Wels) - See all my reviews
blod - nothing to do.
it wasn't even possible to get into the security mode. we sent it back for a refund, the new one is not here yet (at least four weeks) - so now, i'm not too glad with the new product of sony.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
Well I have to say to Amazon thank you I wasn't expected before Xmas it give me a big smile and I having stop playing and have no problem with it am a happy person but the only down side is the battery life on the remote control is not that great but it's a good job from Sony again :)

1.0 out of 5 stars PS4 Blue light of death, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
Hey guys, so I got the ps4, (ordered it Wednesday 8th January, got it today on the 10th) was all excited by it. I followed the 'quick setup guide' to hook up the ps4 to my tv, started the console but nothing happened, only a blue blinking light.

A message on my tv that said 'No Signal' was the only thing that happened. So i checked online for some answers and it appears that i'm not the only one having these issues. I called Customer Service here in Belgium and they said that I definitely should send the console to them for getting fixed or sending me a new one instead.

I'm very dissapointed, yet the service on Amazon was great and fast!

1.0 out of 5 stars package opened and used by amazon staff, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
Ps4 is all good , I recommend buying one . My problem was a sealed amazon box containing a opened ps4 that had a used controller inside covered I what looked like brick dust then to top it off I message amazon regarding this and they don't reply thanks great service

1.0 out of 5 stars Never recieved it, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
Since I never recieved my package, then I cant really give any positive review. You guys are sending me a replacement, but I find it to be totally unacceptable that you keep claiming that you did hand over the package to Post DK, but they keep saying that they never recieved it.

Hopefully I am going to receive the Playstation 4 replacement you are going to send later this month.

1.0 out of 5 stars i never received it, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) (Console)
hi the sony playstation is a good console but the seller didnt send me.he was a con artist and played with my sons feelings.i hate him

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›

Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4)
Sony PlayStation 4 and Knack (PS4) by Sony (PlayStation 4)
379.98