Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£7.17

on 27 March 2014
Lovely story.

i have loved getting to know Hadley and Jason. I believe we briefly met Tucker in Bouquet Toss and to be honest didnt think he was that callous.

Tucker came across as a selfish, arrogant ass. He never seemed to listen to Hadley, he was not interested in her or her career at all!

I thought he was dreadful to her during New Year Eve, and so gutted for her when she found out where her future was headed, I was pleased she actually stood up to him even though she was was not going to have an easy time.

Awe Jason, what a sweerheart and you coukd sense that their feelings were very strong for each other.

He always said the right things, was there for her, Haddie was beside herself oncs she actually realised their feelings were mutual.

I think Haddie handled everything so so well, with poise, grace and very humbling she rose above the tough times she had endured. She dealt with the situation with such maturity.

I loved her response to Tucker at the hospital, even though he was in denial and was all the way through he got what he deserved. How dreadful was his mother, vile woman.

Loved that we got a catch up with Kate nd Evan, nice to see how their relationship is moving along.

Jason had an unconditional love for Haddie, if one couple makes it, it has to be them. Her love for him was definitely reciprocated.

They had a couple sticky moments but pleased they worked through them, they deserve happiness after finding out Auden kept them apart, looks like they found their strength!
on 19 June 2013
Thought this was a really sweet and enjoyable read and you feel that. These two are really meant to together :)
on 24 June 2013
4.5 dreamy stars!
This book left me feeling all warm and tingly inside. It was the first book by Melissa Brown that Ive read but I'll be making sure I read more from her.
Hadley had her life all mapped out, where she would work, when she would get married, when she would start her family.... however life doesn't always work out that way.
When she finds herself pregnant she's shocked to say the least, it's come at the worst possible time for her and leaves her with a few decisions to make.
Jason Kelly is a writer, and Hadley's best friend's older brother. He's also the guy she's had a crush on since she was 8 years old.
When they meet up again after not seeing each other for a few years, Hadley knows that she's still attracted to him, but then circumstances conspire against them again, as they did years ago when they were younger.Jason has been hoping for a chance with Hadley for years and now just as he feels he can make his move, Hadley delivers her life changing news.
This book drew me in really quickly and it was a real heart warming story. At one point I thought it was going a bit too close to home (being the mum of a child with special needs) but it was good to see issues like this confronted in a story.
I loved both the main characters in this book as well as the supporting ones. The only one's I didn't like were Tucker and his mother, but I don't think we are meant to like them anyway!
I liked the dual POV's in the book. I'm seeing more and more books with this and I like knowing what both of them are thinking.
Hadley was strong and determined to do the best for her baby, and just got on with life rather than wallowing in self pity at the hand life has dealt her.
Jason was the perfect guy, patient and loving and always looking out for Hadley. He was like a knight in shining armour!
I don't want to say too much or give away any spoilers, but I whole heartedly recommend this book to anyone looking for a little romance and a story that shows that there can be light at the end of the tunnel.
on 6 April 2014
A very lovely read enjoyed every page full of life love and laughter well rounded characters would recommend this book to everyone
on 24 July 2013
Picturing Perfect - Loved Jason and Haddies relationship.
Fab five star read, and one of my favourite Melissa Brown books yet.
on 19 March 2014
Open the chocolates snuggle down and ignore the bad weather. Just what is needed for a wet weekend pure escapism very enjoyable
on 26 May 2014
A lovely lovely easy read story of a problematic love story . It was well written and I struggled to put it down.
on 11 April 2014
Sorry - I read this just a few short weeks ago, didn't really enjoy it and have forgotten what it was all about!
on 15 April 2014
This book was predictable and too slushy. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The writing was ok but not great.
on 4 June 2014
It was a very good read.....would like to read more by Melissa Brown.... will watch for her books now ..