on 24 November 2013
What an original version of this song. Love the drums and the energy they give to their performance. Another great band that my children have introduced me to.
on 7 March 2014
I bought this to add to the Bad Blood album, under duress from my six year-old son. Now I also love most of their songs. They remind me a little of A-ha when they were decent, which sadly now feels a ridiculously long time ago.
on 12 December 2013
Don't listen to much mainstream music but this song has a good tempo and is a good song to run to. Not particularly a fan of their other songs except 'Flaws' but this is a solidly decent song.
on 23 April 2014
Heard this song when I first heard of Bastille and was annoyed when I discovered it was not on the Bad Blood album but as I liked the song I downloaded it as a single and was pleased with it.
on 11 December 2013
i love bastille and this song didn't disappoint me, like their other stuff it's brilliant, i recommend everyone to at least give it a listen
on 19 December 2013
A very good revival of original version.. Tune starts low and slow then intensify really amasing! A tract for most age definitely!!!
on 29 December 2013
I love this cover by Bastille. It's such a great song and I can't stop playing it! Definitely worth downloading! :)
on 29 December 2013
Every time I hear this I have to sing along, good reworking of a favourite old track. I like the artwork as well.
on 26 May 2014
Son loves their music - he will be buying more of their music and others like them. Listen to it all the time.
on 10 March 2014
What a brilliant mash up of two classic 90s songs, love the electro vibe in, absolute cracking song, love it