5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
Love this song - a really contemporary version of this Christmas classic - I think this is my new favourite!!
Published 12 months ago by Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Hanka's loves Olly
I have not downloaded this yet as not sure how to do it, I tried what I thought I should do but that did not work anyway I listened to it and it just ok.
Published 12 months ago by Hanka

3.0 out of 5 stars Hanka's loves Olly, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday (BBC Live Version) (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 14 Mar. 2014
Amanda (Diss, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars olly, 18 Feb. 2014
great singer really talented i love his voice my grand daughters love him too recommend this to everyone 5 *

5.0 out of 5 stars quality song, 19 Jan. 2014
Exactly as ordered. good price and delivery time. what a versatile artist, could this be the new Christmas song everyone remembers from year to year. Perhaps it could.Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice modern take, 28 Dec. 2013
Good acoustic version with nice vocals which I discovered by listening to radio 2 one morning before Christmas. Not normally an Olly urs fan