on 19 December 2015
I'm a little disappointed that this CD contains only two versions of the same song - for the price, it would have been nice to have three or four songs, but it's for charity so I won't complain (or deduct a star).

This is an enjoyable version of a (modern) classic Christmas song which would merit five stars if there weren't a rap in the middle! If you like rap, consider this a five-star review :-).
on 21 December 2013
When i heard that all the artists from the Big Reunion of 2013 were making a xmas single i was over the moon. Now i have heard it i was truly disappointed. Missed opportunity really for a new song with all that real talent on there why did they choose such a classic cover. Were the names involved scared of flopping.
on 1 February 2014
I loved the single as I was a fan of all of the groups who made it. My biggest draw to buying the cd though was that six Charities would benefit from the sale of the CD. I have put it away for next Christmas but it makes me feel good to be able to contribute to six British Charities.
on 18 December 2013
Well worth every penny, i love it, hope it gets to number 1 for christmas, and the price was very good and very fast delivery and well packed all in all i can't say any think wrong with it at all
on 13 January 2014
This song is great especially since it has all the 90's bands on that I used to listen to when I was a child. I'm over the moon with this cd and will be getting it out every Christmas.
on 1 September 2014
great single :) i love it . not just because this features my cousion i feel it is a good idea and this was featured at the xmas concerts.
on 20 December 2013
Great song ,really enjoyed it.All sound good perhaps they could do some more songs together,so that's about it really,thank you
on 6 February 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present. Watched the program about making the CD on TV and wanted to support the cause.
on 6 January 2014
I have not unwrapped it - I just bought it because it was for a good cause. people should support good causes
on 17 December 2015
Glad I got it still but remix isn't great but that's my personal taste. I like listening to the real version