5.0 out of 5 stars Nerdy info book
For all of you that want to know more about your favourite characters then this is for you, easy to read, allows you to join in with other nerdy know alls!
Published 7 months ago by sadgit

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm too new to the series, but a treat for established fans
Published 6 months ago by Elegsabiff

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm too new to the series, but a treat for established fans, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who - The What, Where, and How (Kindle Edition)
I feel bad putting 3 stars because I think a real fundi would love it so that's why I headed the review the way I did. For me, the book was okay, but filled with insider knowledge which assumes one knows and loves the whole series. I had never seen a Dr Who episode before Christopher Eccleston turned my mild curiousity (Who?) to serious addiction (Who!) in one episode, and I did enjoy the bits about the Doctors I knew. I had hoped the book would give me serious background when I bought in, to fill in all those early gaps, but the author describes it very accurately when she calls it a Fannish guide. If you are one, don't delay. Get the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerdy info book, 26 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Who-Book for Fans, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who - The What, Where, and How (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this, and my daughter (growing up with the new generation of doctors) is reading it now. Good stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars A snipit of Dr Who Info, 18 Dec 2013
Mrs. Carolyn Collins (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who - The What, Where, and How (Kindle Edition)
As a freebie e-book I wanted to give it a try.

In my opinion not long enough to wet my appetite, but worth a read all the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars Simran, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who - The What, Where, and How (Kindle Edition)
I didn't really enjoy this book much but I would recommend it for those who like Doctor Who.I would have also liked it if it had less pages because I think that it is to long.

Doctor Who - The What, Where, and How